FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to gain weight!

+3
cutest_dmd_force
carelyn
jadelyn18
7 posters

Go down

How to gain weight! Empty Re: How to gain weight!

Post by jadelyn18 Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 am

cz admin inspire do you have a tip for how will become a fat? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you have... pls... share it to me because i want to know all about that.thank you. flower

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : How to gain weight! Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:49 pm

7th-angel_force wrote:cz admin inspire do you have a tip for how will become a fat? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you have... pls... share it to me because i want to know all about that.thank you. flower
cz angel i can't understand what you want to know...can u elaborate it please...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : How to gain weight! Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm

inspire_force wrote:
7th-angel_force wrote:cz admin inspire do you have a tip for how will become a fat? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you have... pls... share it to me because i want to know all about that.thank you. flower
cz angel i can't understand what you want to know...can u elaborate it please...

sorry cz admin wrong spell pla. lol! lol smash lol!

nobody's perfect.. study

i mean tip for how will become a chubby??
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How to gain weight! Empty HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT!

Post by carelyn Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:42 am

cz jade many people wants to be thin...but why in the earth you want to be fat? Laughing Laughing Laughing hehehe! just kidding cz! ok here are tips from the experts on how to gain weight in a healthy manner...i have followed this tips cz jade coz am also super thin when i was in my college days...and it's effective:

FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE GUIDELINES FOR GAINING WEIGHT:

Good habits:
To gain weight, eat food with extremely high caloric value. Try to increase your food intake without consuming too much fat and sugar. Regular meals, especially breakfast, are important if you find it difficult to gain weight. Taking your time with meals and making sure you are relaxed is also important to ensure that your digestive system functions properly. Having some fixed timings and avoid eating in between so as to increase the hunger for food.

Eat more
Eat five or more meals a day. Drink plenty of fluids that supply calories like juice, milk, milkshakes, and sports beverages. Eat starchy grains and vegetables, such as rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, kumara, carrots and pumpkin. Add condiments such as yoghurt, sour cream, sauces and dressings to plain foods and salads. Eat bread with fatty spreads such as avocado, peanut butter and olive or canola oil margarines. Eating an extra 1000kJ over and above your daily needs can produce a weight increase of around 1kg per week.

Protein
Protein is essential to the body, for repair, to enable the immune system to function and for recovery from illness. If you are recovering from illness, it is important to include adequate protein in your diet. Good vegetarian sources of protein include: cereals, nuts & seeds, Soya products (Soya milk, tofu, tempeh etc) and pulses. Milk, yoghurt, cheese, and free-range eggs are also excellent protein sources for the non-vegan.

You must ensure that you include a protein source at each meal. Try to choose the energy dense sources of protein that are relatively soft and which do not contain to much fiber, for example, the Soya or dairy sources of protein. Eat dry fruits daily. Small size cashew nuts, almond and raisins have bundle of energy.

What Should You Eat To Gain Weight?
The following diet for gaining weight can supply those extra calories. Eat at least these group food items.

a) Milk Group: milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice cream.
b) Meat Group: meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dried beans and peas, nuts.
c) Vegetable Group: fresh, frozen, canned, juiced vegetables.
d) Fruit Group: Fresh, frozen, canned, dried, juiced fruits.
e) Grain Group: Cereals, breads, rolls, pasta, muffins, pancakes, grits, rice.

Alcohol can also be taken in small sips, perhaps before meals, as it may help improve your appetite. Alcohol must be taken after your doctor’s permission only. If you like oily food then try adding some vegetable oil or vegetable margarine to your food, particularly to mashed pulses, salads and potatoes. Go for fried foods if you love eating it.

Avoid Caffeine and Nicotine
Caffeine and nicotine are good stimulants and help to increase the metabolism of our body. Avoid having these stimulants in excess quantity to help your body retain maximum nutritional value from what you eat.

Eat Late
Having snacks at bedtime may help to gain weight, as long as it does not interfere with sleep. To gain optimal nutritional value from the food you have eaten you must relax after having meal.

Eat Frequently
If you have food just for one or two times than it slows down the weight gain since it makes you feel that your stomach is full. Go for smaller meals and snacks throughout the day since it increases the food intake of our body.

Exercise
While doing exercise it should be done such that muscles are stretched out. You don't have to do it excessively; rather you must subject your body to out of the ordinary stress each workout to grow muscle and to gain weight.

Inborn factors can play a large role in physique. If our parents are thin means we have less chance to put on weight. Many non-nutritional factors can also contribute to low body weight, such as stress or nervous tension. Good nutrition, rest, relaxation and regular exercise help in increasing body mass. So be happy and eat healthy food after all "Health is wealth".

By Yogesh Ambekar
Published: 8/23/2004
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:11 pm

wew thank you so much cz admin inspire, hehe i want only a little bit fat because i feel im so verry thin weh. i eat 4 times in a whole day (rice, vegestable and meat) about cheese and bread wew i ddn't eat that but now i try. banana banana banana
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

good luck cz jade...i hope you will attain your goal...but don't get m0re weight it will be difficult to reduce Razz hehehe!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:31 am

inspire_force wrote:good luck cz jade...i hope you will attain your goal...but don't get m0re weight it will be difficult to reduce Razz hehehe!

thank you cz admin inspire.. i hope too..
hehe dont worry cz.. if i get more hmmm... maybe everybodys hate me.lol!
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:40 am

MA'AM CARE! I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT! BEFORE I TOOK SLIMMING TABS, I DRINK TEA, I DO EXERCISE , ALL OF IT I HAVE DONE! BUT I'M STILL FAT!! DESPERATELY I MAKE EXCUSE BY CHATTING ALL THE TIME NOT TO THINK OF FOOD! I THINK CHATTING IS THE BEST THING TO DO TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!
flower
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : How to gain weight! Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_jen_force Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:34 am

thanks cz care to this tips,dmd mig the one solution to your problem hehe to become thin weh.
angel_jen_force
angel_jen_force

Mig33 ID : angel_jen, jeny_in_the_bottle, jen_wafa, casper_jen, jenylicious_01, cruisin_eye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I THINK SO CZ JEN... THANKS MIG FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE!!!
flower
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : How to gain weight! Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:37 pm

cutest_dmd_force wrote:MA'AM CARE! I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT! BEFORE I TOOK SLIMMING TABS, I DRINK TEA, I DO EXERCISE , ALL OF IT I HAVE DONE! BUT I'M STILL FAT!! DESPERATELY I MAKE EXCUSE BY CHATTING ALL THE TIME NOT TO THINK OF FOOD! I THINK CHATTING IS THE BEST THING TO DO TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!
flower
you want to loose more weight but me i want to gain more weight. Sad i dont know what to do to gain more weight.
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jh0s3ph Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 am

maam inspire thank y0u for these tip on h0w to gain weight,because i am slim,and als0 wants to gain weight,m0re p0wer & God bless... have a nice day
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : How to gain weight! Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hamka Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:09 am

thank 4 sharing,i have done it but my body weight cant increase Sad maybe because my gen 4m ma paretnts Sad Laughing
hamka
hamka
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : hamk

Character sheet

http://miggerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed May 28, 2008 11:32 pm

wow nice tips to become chubby... eat 5 times a day with snack i think!!! thank for sharing cz and more power!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down