FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when is it really over?

4 posters

Go down

when is it really over? Empty when is it really over?

Post by marshall_1968 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

This is one of the mornings after another sleepless night I cannot help not to ask myself, “Why didn’t I have a good night sleep again?” Then I would just joke myself and answer it with, “maybe someone’s been thinking of me all night.” Hahaha. Jokes are always half-meant. A friend once said.. Maybe, just maybe, there’s this wishful thinking that someone has really been thinking of me.. Then the memory of the past would, again, bounce in my head. Disturb my sanity and make my day half-miserable. “WHAT IF HE STILL LOVES ME?” It’s just another imaginations, I know another day of “ifs” and “maybes”. For the nth time, I’ve told myself “WHEN IT’S OVER, IT’S REALLY OVER!” There’s no turning back or even trying to pick up again. It’s to move on and face reality! When it’s over, is it really over? When you decide to let go, do you really succeed in letting go? I just heard the latest song of Sugar Ray a while ago here’s few line that caught my attention: When it’s over That’s the time I fall in love again When it’s over That’s the time you’re in my heart again How can possibly say it’s over when you’re still in love with the person you said you were over with already? I guess it’s not that easy when the chain of the past locks you in the chest of hopes and leads you to a place called FANTASY, with Cinderella and Snow White as your best friends! The 3 of you would gather on the hilltop and after a while 3 young drop-dead gorgeous princes would came riding on their horses to join the picnic under the tree. How pathetic! but admit it or not, it’s true! The hardest part of losing a loved one is to accept the fact that they’re gone and might never come back again. There are things that will always remind you of your togetherness. The places you’ve been. His favorite food you used to cook for him, expressions you used to hear from him and songs you’ve both loved to sing. These are the memories that linger on your mind from time to time. Because you were both in loved before, it makes you hope for another chance. You begin to believe on what others said that “Love is lovelier the second time around” and the line from Ally Mcbeal, “Whoever said that plenty fish in the big sea, things is lying, sometimes, there’s only one! Trust me!” we would desperately believe that what happens in the movies might also happen to us one day. Who didn’t like the lines from the movie Run Away Bride, were Julia Roberts told Richard Gere, “I guarantee that we’ll have tough times, I guarantee that in some point, one of us would want to get it out, I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret this for the rest of my life, ’cause I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me..” We tend to think that the person who left us will come back one day and say those words or just simple words but would promise forever. Problems may occur every now and then, but we would consider those things as trials to be conquered in order for the relationship to bloom mature. Ouch!! Reality just hit me! More often than not, these romantic movies and mushy love songs only make us long for something we cannot have and for someone who cannot be ours again. It hurts to admit that we are just pretending. All the while, we already knew the truth but we ignore it. When damage is done, there’s nothing left to do but cry, to mourn for the bitterness in our hearts. Then curse anybody who gets in the way. I’m scared! As long as we still hold in the past, the chance of meeting someone new maybe a bit far off the field.The fear of trusting and falling in love again may also hinder us to grow and move on. We are hesitant to take the risk, afraid that we may get hurt again. Because of the negative thoughts stocked in our brains, we refuse to go out from our self-made WORLD and deprive ourselves from new opportunities, whether in love affairs or career wise. Let’s face it! Betrayal can be anywhere and anyone can be a victim. The worst part is when the one we truly, madly and deeply love is the one who will betray us in the end. Then we are left with nothing but a broken heart and wounded pride. Sad but true. Reality, check please! It can happen to anyone but we shouldn’t just take things as it comes. An action must be done. We should take care of ourselves from the hungry wolves in the jungle. It’s just a matter of survival. Stand up when you fall! It’s ok to cry as hard and as long as you want to, just make sure that when you stop crying, you won’t cry for the same reason anymore. Live and Live! LOVE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING ONE CAN OFFER, SO BE SMART ENOUGH TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO THE ONE WHO REALLY DESERVES IT!
marshall_1968
marshall_1968
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : marshall_1968
Mood : when is it really over? Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

when is it really over? Empty Re: when is it really over?

Post by heavensangel_force Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 am

Hmm when its really yours it will come back,but if not then let it go.
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : when is it really over? Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Quite pretty well-said Marshal, I guess I can relate with you. For me, it's really over when you've exhausted all the forgivings you can possibly bestow on the one you love. It's really over when after you've given all your love and affection, you will still be callously treated and left for someone else. It's really over when you finally see that even your own self-respect is laid on the line. Then.. it's really over.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : when is it really over? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:47 pm

HAIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ANG LUPET NAMAN NYAN...GUSTO KO UNG LINE NA BE SMART ENOUGH TO GIVE YOUR HEART TO THE ONE WHO REALLY DESERVES IT.GOD BLESS YOU have a nice day
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : when is it really over? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by marshall_1968 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you po sa mtyaga nyong pgbabasa khit npkahaba hehe..tgc all and may our heart guide us well to the goal that we foresee...may god bless us all...
marshall_1968
marshall_1968
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : marshall_1968
Mood : when is it really over? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum