FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter to all....

+2
snpe_7
driginal707
6 posters

Go down

A letter to all.... Empty A letter to all....

Post by driginal707 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi everybody..

Hope all r well..

I Believe that with out a hard administration system no organization can run.Cooperation, intelligence ,fluency, spirit everything make a community perfect. But sorry to say i personally feel that, and hope not only me, My Bangladeshi friends and other countries friends too. That this community is divided into two section.

1.Force Family
2.Non-Force Family

It really make me sad, whatever there are a option to join with Force family. And with due respect i must agree with this, that Force members are exceptional, and thats why This Forum Name is Force community.

Okay..I wish i join with Force Family too, but before that i saw some partiality between section 1 and 2.
Such as , for an example in many topics i can not replay, because our friends use there mother language..Its really problematic.

We want to make this forum perfect and personal y i think this is my forum and for that reason i can use my theme,thought or opinion myself. It is good for me.And also to all.

So my request to dear authority, i told that thing what is easy to understand. I do not want to make a extra flash over here.

Many friends could angry with me for this posting. But i had to do nothing. And hope i did not do any illegal act. Another thing, telling with forum support, Some ( A few ) authority of this forum is not friendly. I have no problem, because i know how to walk on a fair,from my life experience. But for others?

I thought that this is not a matter, but day by day it is increasing, so i obey to post this topics.Up of my right as a forum member..

Allah bless you all.

Regards
driginal707

Last edited by driginal707 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color change)
driginal707
driginal707
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : driginal707

http://www.mig33-world.net

Back to top Go down

A letter to all.... Empty Re: A letter to all....

Post by snpe_7 Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Driginal..thank you for the nice post..but we cant deny, in life there would always be a discrimation..like black americans to white americans, a nationalities to another nationalities, what we can do we would serve ourselves as healing team..because we are on the middle side just guide your bangladeshi friends and we would guide our Filipino friends..

But my greatest regret, driginal they also had a reg force to non-reg force discrimation..in my heart being a member to this forum is just the same i become a new born force by heart.Driginal, if you can still observe such problem exist,,just pray for allah and let the time goes by because i believe THings would be healed through time.

More Power Force and I cant Deny i Love this community.
snpe_7
snpe_7
Banned
Banned

Mig33 ID : snpe_7, Handsome_force, B4dtrip_f4rc3.01-15, starry_nights236, suitor_ni_jad3lyn18, killer_sniper, Bigbang_sniperer, angel_of_hearts01-15
Mood : A letter to all.... Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: new born kicker/Defender

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Forum is always a forum - full of discussions and lots of ideas in life; Lots of perspectives and philosophy in life because of our individual differences. All we need to do is to respect every ideas of every member of the forum. At the end of the day, we should be learning, this is the way of continuous process why all forums are created. Whatever nationalities you are – remember not to lose your virtues and ideals in life when discussing in the forums.

Remember this quote:

Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.
W. C. Doane

wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : A letter to all.... Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 am

Hi driginal, thanks for bringing this up. I know the problem since day one. Thats why during the early days, we are sticking to English only rule. But due to popular family demand, the use of tagalog language was allowed. Which I believe is fitting since most of our members can better express themselves in our native language.

The idea of translators was brought up. At first it was no problem. But most of us work. The magnitude of the job of translating has become overwhelming. No one has the time to do it full time. As you notice even moderating the forum is logging. We just dont have enough time.

Sorry, but we have no choice. Anyway, we are trying. Most of our mig33 related topics are in english. That's the best we can give to our foreign members.

Last edited by k-e-e-n on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 's)
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : A letter to all.... Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleme_force Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

YES because the easier access for the foreign members of our forum is to understand what is the topic all about by using the international language which is english.......
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : A letter to all.... Caring10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

hmmmmm gud step taken keen sir, im sorry that i didn't read this topic and post a new topic regarding the same matter.
i really appreciate that your giving more attention to foreign users,thank you
yea, and ofcoz i do agree with you keen sir

long live migforce
kind regards
stelony
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony
Mood : A letter to all.... Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down