FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?)

4 posters

Go down

getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Empty getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?)

Post by unfeigned_force Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 am

5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Six Pack Abs

1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.

2. Ab exercises like crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.

3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll show you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.

4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills (that don't work) or other bogus supplements. A special class of natural foods is much more effective. I'll tell you about these natural foods and their powers below.

5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks... they're all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that "ab contraption"... they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies. Again, you'll learn some of their secrets and what really works below.
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Empty Re: getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?)

Post by jkakashi01 Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

ahhhmmm..sis unfeigned where is the "secret method"? the 5 facts up there are just introductions.. ^_^
the crunches/sit-ups really works fine with me,,though i still don't have the 6 pack-abs but the exercise really trimmed down my water bags and slimmed down my tummy. in my opinion, regular exercise and correct diet method are still working...
Very Happy

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Empty Re: getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?)

Post by jelay25 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

EXCERCISE AND CORRECT DIET METHOD IM AGREE FOR THAT BRO
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 pm

For the boys still maintain proper diet so that it would be successful
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jelay25 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm

junk food your right cz lakas magpataba
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : getting six pack abs(guys u want to look sexy?) Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down