FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ?

+17
batang-mental
jelay25
cesky_efx
heavensangel_force
lovelychel
lil_angel
ms.serendipity_force
armani-code_force
maemar_force
purple_gie
re3mds3xynoty_force
nashko_force
yvana-g3m_force
wizard_hacker
bhebz_08_force
lite_force
israel_girl_force
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Empty How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ?

Post by israel_girl_force Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 am

Pakipost lng po ng mga opinion nyo mga wafu at wafa Smile

Last edited by cutest_dmd_force on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : translation done)
israel_girl_force
israel_girl_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : Israel_girl
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Empty Re: How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ?

Post by lite_force Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 am

hon anong opinion b yan
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Rikitik, mf.0, betans_4ever
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://rikitik@migforce.com

Back to top Go down

How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Empty Re: How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ?

Post by bhebz_08_force Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

ALAH EH,D LAMBINGIN MO LANG...MAG CARE KA LAGI PARA SA KANYA.

IPAKITA M SA KANYA NA MAHALAGA SYA SAYO. Laughing Sleep Sleep
bhebz_08_force
bhebz_08_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : bhez_08_force,Te_jriel
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_lov10

Back to top Go down

Post by lite_force Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 am

tama ka cz bhebs. yn din talaga ang hinahanap nming mga lalaki

Last edited by lite._force on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spell of cz. i write ca.)
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Rikitik, mf.0, betans_4ever
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://rikitik@migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am

Simple lang akong magmahal. Sa umaga, I will prepare a simple but nutritious breakfast for her freshly served in bed. I will simply wake up her with a kiss and tell ko “Honey, breakfast is ready.” Watch ko sya then kwentuhan habang kumakain. Pagpasok ko sa work ko, I will make sure, I will give her the sweetest kiss ever at lilingon pa ako at babalikan para kiss pa ulit, then bubulong ng, “honey, I love you., mamayang gabi ha?” Pag nasa work, I will never forget to send some sweet sms. Pag-uwi naman, lagi ako may pasalubong, a piece of rose, tulips or some foods, basta meron.

During salary day, complete ang sweldo na ibibigay ko then ask some allowance lang pangpocket money kasi I don’t want any vices at all. Then to give her some smile, I will let her enjoy the shopping then syempre dapat lagi syang gorgeous at sexy kaya she must enjoy the SPA or health clinic.

As simple as that..

Last edited by wizard_hacker on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert some text)
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by yvana-g3m_force Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 am

Nkakainlove d way U care bro wizard....!!e paramdam mong importante sya syo,give time 4 him,do ur responsibility being a partner,c0mmunicati0n is a gud way 2 developed a great relati0nship.!yan lng po ang ma e share ko cz israkew..ingat po..mwah! thumbs up have a nice day
yvana-g3m_force
yvana-g3m_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : l0vely.-yvanah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nashko_force Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am

Kung gusto mong iparamdam sa tao na mahal mo siya, gawin mo lang ang gusto niya, at iwasan ang di niya gusto, love her the way she like.
nashko_force
nashko_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : na-s-h
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Thinki10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 pm

cgro not only by saying i love you f how i show dat i love him,yung pagiging honest s knya and yng trust we really nid dat kht na mlayo c mav sa akin my twala aq sa knya ahahayyyyyyy in love ang noty!ganyan aq mgmhal wewwwww!!!!!!!!!
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yvana-g3m_force Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 am

Ms r3em...talaga lng ha...dahan2 lng po ok..ha ha ha ha..anyway gud luck and God bles U always!
yvana-g3m_force
yvana-g3m_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Israkew its a matter of trust and respect lng! Though communications have important rule the two words that makes loves prosper must always put 2gether!

Trust and respect the one u love and let the love of God reign hearty have a nice day thumbs up
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 am

Ms gem tama ka dahan dahan lng wla aq nun.tnx po mwah lav u ms secretl0ve!jejeje
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 am

Ms gem tama ka dahan dahan lng wla aq nun.tnx po mwah lav u ms secretl0ve!jejeje
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Q kc i know bsta ngmahal mahal q talaga kea lng pgmamahal q nauubos,nawawala kpag inabuso ska gus2 q mgmahal man xa ng iba i should know at msasabi pa rin ng minahal q na mahal pa dn ya q!

Gulo anoh!
Bsta
Ang alam q ,best love ang LOVE OF GOD!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

hmmm...just be who you are mamiq,love him the way that expresses your characters your whole being,let love that is within you moves and prove it,without expectations and demands.Wait him to see and feel the love you have for him.Love always hope,always trust,always protect,always persevere.LOVE never fails... I love you
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

wizard_hacker wrote:Simple lang akong magmahal. Sa umaga, I will prepare a simple but nutritious breakfast for her freshly served in bed. I will simply wake up her with a kiss and tell ko “Honey, breakfast is ready.” Watch ko sya then kwentuhan habang kumakain. Pagpasok ko sa work ko, I will make sure, I will give her the sweetest kiss ever at lilingon pa ako at babalikan para kiss pa ulit, then bubulong ng, “honey, I love you., mamayang gabi ha?” Pag nasa work, I will never forget to send some sweet sms. Pag-uwi naman, lagi ako may pasalubong, a piece of rose, tulips or some foods, basta meron.

During salary day, complete ang sweldo na ibibigay ko then ask some allowance lang pangpocket money kasi I don’t want any vices at all. Then to give her some smile, I will let her enjoy the shopping then syempre dapat lagi syang gorgeous at sexy kaya she must enjoy the SPA or health clinic.

As simple as that..
bro how lovely husband you are,keep it up...more happiness and joy in your marriage life. Smile
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by armani-code_force Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am

sa madaling salita caring and trust for her or him,lagi mo cya inaalala ,,,,,,,,,magegets nya un na mahal mo cya Very Happy
armani-code_force
armani-code_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Jam_69,egaybest,first-avenue

Character sheet

http://jamcode.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am

When you tell to a woman the words “I LOVE YOU”, you should mean it. You must cherished her, care for her and respect her. Don’t ever dare to play those words because you may ruin the trust of that lady..
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 am

Avah avah kuya wizard my tama ka,kc my guys deir jzt say ilav u yn pla d galng s puso nla hanggang bunganga lng wew!grrrrr!ahahak?
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.serendipity_force Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 pm

naks! mukhang good husband c fren wizard sana mga guy ganyan pgdating ng salary neriremit sa wife Very Happy have a nice day
ms.serendipity_force
ms.serendipity_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : cacai_01
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.serendipity_force Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

constant communication is very important, yup dapat if u said someone i love u meant it, always trust and try to be honest all the time...para wlang misunderstanding just be yourself ..... hmp! inlove ata aq hearty Very Happy yan ang essence ng love q... Very Happy things will follow
ms.serendipity_force
ms.serendipity_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : cacai_01
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_angel Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 am

Pag natapos ang araw at di mo nasasabi sa kanya na mahal mo sya then try to send her/him this message

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics" alt="" />
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yvana-g3m_force Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 am

Tama ka po SisS lil,yan ang ta0ng toto0ng nagmamahal,di ka nya matiis mghapun at mgdamag na di mkausap or send a message to tell that u love her/him.
yvana-g3m_force
yvana-g3m_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:07 am

cz isra pano nga b?hehehe! well cguro do the best thing that u do.para maramadam nya n mahal mo xa at importante xa sayo. Razz
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 am

PANU NGA BA IPAPARAMDAM NA MAHAL M XA??????????????????SAYING I LOVE YOU IS NOT ENUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....................AM I RYTTTTTTTT?????????? have a nice day
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm

re3mds3xynoty_force wrote:PANU NGA BA IPAPARAMDAM NA MAHAL M XA??????????????????SAYING I LOVE YOU IS NOT ENUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....................AM I RYTTTTTTTT?????????? have a nice day
saying iloveyou isang major desisyon sa bawat nagmmhal,kailangan when u say it handa ka sa commitment,fight for that feeling and standy by it;hndi lang salita kudi gawin mo din.
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : How can you show to the one you love that you really love him/her ? Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next