FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love?

+16
heavensangel_force
yvana-g3m_force
rx_force
ms.bhang
amethyst_14
erly_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
israel_girl_force
ms.serendipity_force
rein_force
maemar_force
jadelyn18
bhebz_08_force
niko11_force
sn0w_queen529_force
unfeigned_force
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Empty Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love?

Post by unfeigned_force Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 pm

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU DID!!!! DID YOU CHEAT? HELL NO, I WOULD NOT GIVE A SECOND CHANCE, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. Smile have a nice day
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Empty Re: Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love?

Post by sn0w_queen529_force Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm

it dpends what she/he did b4 givng a 2nd chance have a nice day
sn0w_queen529_force
sn0w_queen529_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : snOw_queen529_force,pr3tty-_-y4ng-y4ng,st4rl3t.girl.143,disn3y_princ3ss.999
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Empty Re: Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love?

Post by niko11_force Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 am

depende sa kasong ginawa hehehehee pag mahinang klase lang pwede pang bigyan ng parol pero pag kaliwete na ang kalaban wala na tayong magagawa jan.for me 2nd chance is important but should be depending on the degree of the problem he or she created.if pwede pa resolve give it a second chance.if third party hear both side if reasonable to give second chance give it for the sake of the relationship
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : niko11_force
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bhebz_08_force Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 pm

waaaaaa !!!!!
wala na 2nd chance lagi nalang nasasaktan ia Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bhebz_08_force
bhebz_08_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : bhez_08_force,Te_jriel
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_lov10

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 am

Cool thanx for sharing ur thougths pakner..somtimes its easy for us to say to give a 2nd chance but it must depend on what grounds kc pag ok lang kahit na matindi na ang mali pindeho ka na nyan hahahahaha Very Happy
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 am

for me big N0... no no

just remember that if he did it once, he might do it again,

because i think if we / he really love a person we / he can't

do such thing to look for another.

jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 am

niko11_force wrote:depende sa kasong ginawa hehehehee pag mahinang klase lang pwede pang bigyan ng parol pero pag kaliwete na ang kalaban wala na tayong magagawa jan.for me 2nd chance is important but should be depending on the degree of the problem he or she created.if pwede pa resolve give it a second chance.if third party hear both side if reasonable to give second chance give it for the sake of the relationship
bro if third party ang reason wala ng second chance yun,dahil I believe if you really love your partner you wont commit to another relationship,'coz you already satisfied with your partner.True love cares for each other feelings nakikita man o hindi ng partner mo,if he/she doubt atleast you know on yourself that you are keep on being faithful 'coz you have clean intentions to your partner. Very Happy Your love to her/him will keep you away from temptations. I love you
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 am

Sag0t q? NO WAY!
why? Kc pag minahal q ung 1 tao,bnubus0g q cya ng pgmamahal, pasensy0sa q til 3X pgkakamali,pag lumampas pa jan? Pacencyahan n tayo, D q laruan.
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.serendipity_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 pm

i dont think soooo........ no no if nagawa nya kaya nyang gawin ulit un lol! tinagalog q lng lol! wala na aq masabi e! sinabi nyo na Very Happy
ms.serendipity_force
ms.serendipity_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : cacai_01
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by israel_girl_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Nasabi nyo na lahat ei scratch
israel_girl_force
israel_girl_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : Israel_girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

tao lang ako mahina sa mga tukso.pano na ako kung wala kana pANO BA ANG MAG ISA paano na d nko sanay ng wala ka.(pakingan nyo kanta CRIS LAURENCE na kung paano )
sometimes man commit mistakes because he is weak.sometimes men do foolish things to test his capability.sometimes men enter a new relation because he thoughts his old relationship is not working.sometimes he did it also because of sadness or lack of time of her partner that pushes him to commit mistake.
any action there is always a reason.does it makes sense?
hope listening will make you deside before making a conclusion.sometimes loosing someone makes u realize his or her true value.maybe just maybe the second chance will make the relationship much stronger....thanks for reading....god blesss
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:40 am

well the fact that men are polygamus in nature doesnt make it rigth..we are talking about feelings here,the feeilngs of being hurt.. pakner i dont believe that theres an excuse behind doing anything.b4 doing things u are well aware that that is wrong so why did u still do it,u are well aware that someone will be hurt..every one is responsible to his/her action..sabi nga eh..

if there is number one there is always a number 2 ..so the hell no!!
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Y n0t we dnt dserve a sec0nd chance f n0t purp0sely hurt d 1 we l0ve hel0w t0rture na ha mxado nman mtgas heart natn f gnun n0 chance db?!any ways by purp0se or n0t purp0sely hurt d 1 we l0ve we nid 2 chus eithr we gve 1 mre chance or n0t itz up 2 us.hahak!
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Y n0t we dnt dserve a sec0nd chance f n0t purp0sely hurt d 1 we l0ve hel0w t0rture na ha mxado nman mtgas heart natn f gnun n0 chance db?!any ways by purp0se or n0t purp0sely hurt d 1 we l0ve we nid 2 chus eithr we gve 1 mre chance or n0t itz up 2 us.hahak!
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Lhat itz dpends,block utak q sbi nga eh mas nangingibabaw pa rin ang pg ibig kesa galit tama o mali cnb q bxta yan paniniwla q tap0z cnadya o d cnadya we dserve and we nid 2nd chance 2 star ol over again o dvah v0nggah hahak!!wew!2torkew wat du u thnk aha?ngak!peace mwah
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erly_force Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

every body needs second chance but tulad nga ng sbi nila its depent anu ang kaso kung kaliwete pra sa akin a big no kasi ginawa na nya uulit at uulit yan db have a nice day
erly_force
erly_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : erlyhernandez
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am

Do we give another chance? for me depends on many factors.

First is it the first tym that he/she hurt you? If it is and not intentional then give another chance...
Second depends on how how he/she is as a partner. If he's a good one at Minsan lang sumablay chances are he/she doesn't really mean it then its ok. But if he acts like he doesn't care at all at how u feel then no need to give another chance.
Third depends on what values he/she carries in this life. If hes sorry for whatever he /she did and show remorse and make up for the mistake done then it can be forgiven.

Fourt depends on what he/she did and what degree .
And lastly it depends on how forgiving our heart is. If he hurts me and after thinking things over I have to find it in my heart if I'm capable of giving another chance and forgetting bout the wrong deed . Have to remember forgiving and giving another chance is easy its the forgetting that's hard.
Remember we only pass this life once so we better be responsible and avoid hurting people who loves us. We better learned from the mistakes of others coz we won't live long enough to do it all ourselves.
Mistakes is only a mistake if you refuse to correct it.

Bye guys this will be my farewell post. Ill be gone. Tnx to migforce for having me here. To all the sis and bro that I gain here thank you. To the friends tnx.
to bro nash, bro niko tnx to cz ga unfeigned tnx cz ga it might be shortlived here but tnx we share many points of view cz ga.
Sa Mga Kakulitan sa rum tnx po to cz G3m, Jadelyn, cz Erly, cz rein, nices ur really nice,to mizheart Sisiw ko balik mu Hehe. gandamarj. And to ol of you. Tnx to ol.

As we continue with our journey goodluck to ol of us n may God lead n guide us to right path. Bye guys .farewell

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : amethyst_14

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:50 am

u are very much welcome cz ga,and for just a short period of time that we knew each other.friendship growned that fast..just so sad coz i dont have enough time to get a chance to chat with you before you left .it was so sudden ..im so glad that i've knew you and chatted with you ga ame..hope somewhwe,somehow we'll meet..cz ga,i'll be missing you really!when u were checking in and u told me that u're on hang mowd .i was still waiting for u to come back posting until i saw u're gone off..sadness crept my heart,but i got only 1 wish for you cz ga that GOD will always watch over you wherever you are..i love cz ga.mwahugstyt!! take care!
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

cz ga im back n its my second chance here although i hope i did not make mistakes here. missed you cz ga just changed athmosphere but im very much ok. its nice seeing different point of views.
God bless us all Very Happy

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : amethyst_14

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.bhang Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 am

NEVER let
sum1
hurt
u repeatedly..

Gvng hm
a chnce
is exp0sng
urslf 2 b
hurt agen..

If he hd
d0ne it once,
it's b0und 2
happen agen..

Y?

Coz u gave hm d idea dat no matter hw mch he'll hurt u, u'd stl accept hm all over agen, gving hm d p0wer to hurt u agen..
ms.bhang
ms.bhang
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : Sailor_force/inosent1/letmaku/princ3s_3ve

http://Www.Adikmjoyers.Ning.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 am

why do ladies cant accept the fact that we specially men are weak in terms of love..sabi nga nila palay na lumalapit d paba tutukain ng manok Very Happy it doesnt mean nagkamali ang guy its all his fault...may factors din nmn na dapat iconsider and maybe also the fault of her better haft.sabi nga nila if you were content why look for another 1....comment lang po to wala personalan Very Happy
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rx_force Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:15 pm

I don't want to comment but can't resist...what if it involves the future of their kids...maybe one should think over a hundred times before she says no...and if she sees that her partner is really sorry for what he's done...why not..
rx_force
rx_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : pido12
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 am

nice comment te....im with you there because i agree that every thing big or small their will be always a second chance.if god gave forgiveness why should we not.....if considering is a factor better to give it than to make your self sorry for the things u didnt do....
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yvana-g3m_force Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Ang sagot ko...a big big NO!!! Un lng at wla ng chance!nasabi nyo na po lhat ng reas0n eh...he he he.. Ga unf..wiwww..san kna po!pwd pkta ka naman po sa Pinoy dreams rum with ur force id..miz po kta..and i want to talk 2 U cz.. Thanks.. God bless U all!
yvana-g3m_force
yvana-g3m_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : l0vely.-yvanah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 pm

me i will give that second chance,to let him realized his faults and wake up his mind.
hearty
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Do you think you deserve a second chance once you already hurt your love? Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next