FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question of the day

+16
heavensangel_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
lovelychel
ms.serendipity_force
lite_force
israel_girl_force
fighter_force
slhapshock_force
nashko_force
unfeigned_force
jadelyn18
yvana-g3m_force
rein_force
erly_force
amethyst_14
niko11_force
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

question of the day Empty question of the day

Post by niko11_force Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am

anu ang pipiliin u taong mahal ka pero d u mahal o taong mahal u pero d k mahal?
mahirap to hehehe dugo utak nyo dito kc khit ako dko lam priority ko kc sometimes love can do misterious things sometimes it is sacrificial or sometimes stupid but what ever your heart is 1 is good loving is not looking for something in return but just to express their emotion to there special some1 I love you I love you hurrah
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : niko11_force
Mood : question of the day Th_coo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

question of the day Empty Re: question of the day

Post by amethyst_14 Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 pm

for me i will choose the one who loves me rather than the one i love. i cannot love someone who doesnt love me, love isnt love until u gave it away, love that warm the heart n touch the soul.

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : amethyst_14
Mood : question of the day Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erly_force Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm

for me ... pipiliin ko po yun taong mahal ako khit di ko xa mahal dahil darating din yun time na magagawa ko rin xang mahalin ang puso nman khit di mo turuan kusa mo itong mararamdaman di ba di tulad ng mahal mo di ka nman mahal khit anung gawin ko di nman nya ako mmahalin ... god bless po ... crying in tears
erly_force
erly_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : erlyhernandez
Mood : question of the day Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Dun ako sa ta0ng mahal nya ako at d ko mahal,ma22nan q din cya mahalin kng araw araw nakikita mo pagmu2kha nya at kht anung gawin q mahal pa dn ako Razz
unlike d0n sa ta0ng mahal q at ndi nya ako mahal,magmu2khang tanga pa ako! Haysss bahala k jan,kht mahal kita di me magda2lawang icip itap0n at talikuran kta nuh! lol! tiisin q na lang umiyak f0r 1 m0nth kaysa 4ever kita su2y0in. Hell n0!
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : question of the day Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 am

follow up question....
base sa sagot nyo it is better i choose the girl who loves me than the girl who i loved....parang mahirap un mga sis pano if tuwing nakikita u yung mahal ko may kasama iba woud u think i will feel nothing?do you think it will make you sad that hindi u pinaglaban yung love you for him?do you think he might feel the same way at matutununan k din nya mahalin like you learning to love the guy who loves you?hirap ng tanung ko anu hehehehe wait ko respaonce nyo....
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 am

Bro niko mkisagot lang ha. For me its better to choose someone who loves me coz if he really loves me and show it in every way he can just to prove his love time comes that I learned to love him its not just an opinion its a personal experience .

For men I think you better choose the one you love and weight things out if you think she's capable of loving you back ,show your love and make her feel secured in your love. Its best if you both shared the same values in life. Bato na ung girl pg sa kbila ng Ginawa mu Dka pa rin nya minahal.

we must use not just our head we also use the heart we just learn to balance it.

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am

Cz rein your absolutely right I agree with you 100%. If the guy really love you araw araw jan siya. Pgmulat ng mata mu xa na una mu mkita at Bgo ka mtulog mukha pa din nya huli mu masilayan sakyan ka sa lhat ng topak mu unawain ka sa Mga kababawan mu at itaboy mu man pglingon mu jan pa rin xa sa Tbi mu time comes na mamahalin mu din xa kc pg nwala xa hahanapin mu na ung pgcacare nya at Saka mu mrealize mahal mu na din pala xa.

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yvana-g3m_force Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 am

Wala na ak0ng ma c0mments ah...iNUBOS NYO NA..HA HA HA HA...anyway,much beter piliin ko ung nagmahal skin,than sa ako lng nagmamahal,in my part..mhrap talaga pag ikaw ang nagmamahal... Hay Naku.. PAG IBIG nga ba!
yvana-g3m_force
yvana-g3m_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : l0vely.-yvanah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 am

cz amy what if 1st love you yung guy easily forgoten ba un?what if pangit yung taong inlove sayo hahahahaha lol smash anu matututunan u pabang mahalin un?pano if fren you yung love u at eto naman yung inlove sayo na matyaga nga na umaasa syo kaso pareho silang may care syo,kaso syempre dka pa love nung guy na love you...hehehehehe lol smash responce ka jan hehehehe.... lol smash
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 am

hmmmm... ako? wala ako pipiliin.. bakit?

mahirap mahalin ang taong hindi mo mahal...

mahirap turuan ang puso. nagiging unfair ka lang at nakakasakit

pa ng damdamin.

mahirap makisama sa taong mahal mo pero di ka naman mahal...

mas masakit kasi pinagsisiksikan mo self mo sa taong di nag mamahal sau,

sinasaktan mo lang self mo sa ginagawa mo.

mahirap pumasok sa ganyan sitwasyon... hintayin nalang natin na

dumating ung taong mahal ka at mahal mo. para walang nasasaktan.
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : question of the day Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:26 pm

bro niko its like this kc, i never look for love its love who find me.

FRIEND OF MINE

i have this very good friend of mine, we met when were only 16 when im still so naive and innocent, my friend is a streetsmart and a fighter in life.me? i live by the book, when many girls are discovering bout boys n make up im still figuring out how 2 triangle are congruent to each other. im a nerd, im just a little booksmart. were opposite in many things yet we share the same values in life. i have the finesse he the maginoong bastos.

the first time we met no sparks flying,no magic whatsoever,we can talk anything and everything under the sun. we would never notice how time flies as we enjoy each other company. giving advice to each other is a normal thing for us. if a girl catches his eyes i help him make his love letter the same way he help me make my assignment with my math. were really the best of friends.

a year passed by this time i felt something wrong with my bestfriend
he would keep on staring on my face if he knows im not looking. i felt awkward but i try to ignore it thinking maybe he was dropped by some girls. i ask him whats wrong and he said nothing. i thought maybe its too personal and dont want to share with me. conversations become awkward days passed by without talking to each other and i miss my best friend.

one day when he cant stand it anymore he confided that hes falling for me, afraid that he would lose the friendship he keeps it to himself i dont know how to cope with it coz hes my best friend im also afraid to lose my very dear best friend.

to give me time to think he go away and did not see him for a time, i began to miss him and i realize that i love him back without realizing how it happen.to make the story short my best friend become my first boyfriend and i never regreted it.

bro niko im lucky coz hes also hansome Very Happy but while other girls chased him for his good looks and want to make him a trophy boyfriend, i love him because he has a good heart.

so now bro niko you already have an idea how it is to be loved by someone who really loves someone. Very Happy

i choose him because he loves me and i learned to love him back Very Happy

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

as a lady i would rather choose someone who loves me ,because the guy who loves u will do everything to win ur heart and to make u happy.and is willing to be with u no matter what and accepts u for who u are.and for sure u'll learn to love him after all.but if i were a guy i will choose someone i love,and do the best that i can to win her heart.. and have her sweetest yes.pag guy kc o lang for them to do the first move and to tell the girl what they feel,pero pag gal kc it seems not so nice to do the first move db..its degrading . Wink

Last edited by unfeigned_force on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : question of the day Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 pm

thanks amy but heres my story.like u i had a crush.i had a crush on my kababata from childhood.i really like her very much and i dream of having her as my wife.from the time we granduated from gradeschool till now i felt thesame.i keep on thinking why did i let time passed not telling her i love her.i was a nerd at that time.and a jologs thats why i did not have a chance to tell her i like her.i was afried to be rejected.i tryed to tell her or just express her what i felt but i think im not the type of guy he will go for so i had give up.from that time i started thinking better.the lady who will have a crush on me will be the lady whom ill give my love and commitment.when ever i saw a lady staring at me and heard a humor that she had a crush on me i started courting.im kind a good in school thats why some schoolmates and other student students knew me.even im not good looking im a active student.to make it short i keep on courting but still my heart belongs to that special girl.but now i think that was not posible anymore.because shes married.i felt because i gave up my love to her i lost the chance to be happy.if i just been patient maybe she might like me....i think im a loser.so i think some times choosing the one who likes you sometimes doent work....
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

bro niko part V nto

i have mixed emotion with your story bro

tawa muna ko bwahahaha y? coz you court girls you know have a crush on you thats wrong in my opinion. i have crushes before and when he court me one thing for sure basted xa Razz coz i always think that he courted me only because he knows i had a crush on him. im also active in school and i sometimes think maybe my crush just want to have some help in our assignment hahahaha.

then i cry with you huhuhuhu Crying or Very sad coz you never fight for the girl you like
you easily give up without even trying. you will never know what if.....
how can you say maybe your not her type when you never tried in the first place?

but now bro no use crying over spilled milk hehehe just think that someone better will come along deserving of your love and affection. choose the one you love bro and fight for it kulitin mu and show her how much you love her. you dont have to do some extra ordinary thing just be yourself and make her feel secured and loved. Very Happy
goodluck bro niko Smile

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nashko_force Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

I'll choose to live happy than to lived lonely.
nashko_force
nashko_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : na-s-h
Mood : question of the day Thinki10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by slhapshock_force Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 pm

id rather choose da 1 wu loves me dan 2 gain 2 much pain wd a 1 syd love..its a great feeling to have smebody wu cares a lot 4 u and make u feel dat ur worth loving for!?f u choose da 1 u love 4 sure u wil shed a lot of tears and pain! Love cn be mysterious wd hapines ! Beter to be n da arms of somebody wu loves u dan regret wd burden n love.u cn learn 2 love hm anyway as u cn see hs gudnes n sincerity 4 u!! Jst open ur hart and gve hm da chance to prove hs love 4 u! Thrèè stars in d sùn,,,, thanks
slhapshock_force
slhapshock_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : slhap-d_shock

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Bro nash I think all of us have the same aspiration. So who would you choose bro nash? What's your opinion regarding this matter? I want to hear your side. Smile

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 pm

i dont feel very sad bout that amy kasi i think we achive the best out of it.baka pagnaging kami nun i wont be here in saudi and i think i cannot last a day with out her.and also for her.i think she would not feel the happines that she felt now if she went to me kasi d naman ako magiging ako if she's with me.siguro nagawa ko panga tong sitwasyun na stepping stone para magsumikap kasi may gusto ako patunayan sa kanya at sa sarili ko.but i guess loving is not really the way we expect to be always.kadalasan e its falling to the opposite side.but i think my case is still not close i still cant deside wether ill go for love towards or just accept the love given.i think tama si jade you cannot choose between the two.should have both to have the hapiness you dream of.thanks for the comments and i think destiny will prevails
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fighter_force Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm

thats good bro niko life is shorth we have to make the best we can to make our life happy and meaningful. just wait for the love to bloom no need to choose beetween the two. if the right one comes along you will feel it the one deserving of your love. and if you find it fight for it, it might not be a bed of roses but it will be worth it.

goodluck bro niko. Very Happy

fighter_force

Mig33 ID : fighterjet

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Me Tama ka bro maybe she's not your destiny . Dhil kung kyo Tlga khit ngkalayo na kyo pa din Dba?
Anyway guro nga mas Mganda Dhil me n22nan ka din dun ska your still young then. Just wait lang bro dadating din un.

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 am

" but now bro no use crying over spilled milk hehehe just think that someone better will come along deserving of your love and affection "

yeah i like this part cz,coz thats how i am, when i got hurt i told myself enuf for tears,theres no use crying over a spilled milk and even believing that there's still someone who will come along who is deserving enough to be loved by me and to spend time with..so if u fail dont give up,stand up and keep moving ..for one day u'll realized u win the battle to live a happy life.just give urself a chance..hehehehe! thanx ! im happy now Very Happy
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : question of the day Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by israel_girl_force Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

For me, w8 q na lng un talagang para sa akn kc ilan beses na aq nasaktan. Ayaw q na umasa don sa taong mahal q, at don sa nagmamahal sa akn kadalasan may sabit pa rn un lng po scratch
israel_girl_force
israel_girl_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : Israel_girl
Mood : question of the day Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lite_force Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 am

tama bro. and cz. mas maganda piliin mo yng taong mahal mo kht nd k mahal. sa pag kukunwari sa lbas ng puso. but deep inside mahal k pala nya. hahahhahaha Very Happy lol!
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Rikitik, mf.0, betans_4ever
Mood : question of the day Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://rikitik@migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lite_force Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 am

hon israel akala mo lng yn na hindi kita mahal. pero ang totoo mahal n mahal kita. mula sa puso ko at buong buhay ko. mahal n mahal kita. comfort me
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lite_force Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 am

hon israel akala mo lng yn na hindi kita mahal. pero ang totoo mahal n mahal kita. mula sa puso ko at buong buhay ko. mahal n mahal kita. comfort me
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content