FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust"

+6
purple_gie
rein_force
hapl82oo9_force
unfeigned_force
vixen-ivy_force
rave_ace66
10 posters

Go down

"Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Empty "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust"

Post by rave_ace66 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 am

Often times they say i got jelous coz i love u...Well its acceptable. But up to what extent this reason is valid..? Too much is too much...It taste bitter...When it seems you have been not trusted.

Last edited by rein_force on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PLS AVOID COLOURFUL TITLE.)
rave_ace66
rave_ace66
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : knight_raven_force
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_coo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

"Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Empty Re: "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust"

Post by vixen-ivy_force Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:22 pm

jealousy in a sense does show that the person loves you but if gets in a way in your daily life then it commensurates to distrust...its ok to get jealous sometimes just as long as it is positive for your relationship...

i still have a balancing notion of thinking that jealousy may fall into two categories...that is... love or distrust...depends i should say..

if your partner is flirting with someone...you have the right to get jealous and dump him hahahaha...but if you are a gal...and yun jowa mu eh teyot ng teyot...avah eh di clear it out with him...and clear out sa pag pm...

to get out of it...just stay committed to each other...ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....nyahahahahahai

halaveux!!!!
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : vixen_ivy
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

"Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Empty Re: "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust"

Post by unfeigned_force Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 am

rave_ace66 wrote:Often times they say i got jelous coz i love u...Well its acceptable. But up to what extent this reason is valid..? Too much is too much...It taste bitter...When it seems you have been not trusted.

hmmm jealousy isnt love,its a poison that breakdown a good relationship.jealousy shows inferiority,luck of trust..

ang lahat ng bagay ay may nakalaan at may nararapat na kalalagyan..so dapat we knows when to be jealous and when not to.we have to know our boundaries in dealing with evrything regarding the relationship and being the one who haven't been trusted is pissin.
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hapl82oo9_force Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 am

tOo MuCh JeAlOUsY iS nOt hEAlThy FoR reLaTioNsHIP.IbIgAy aNg TaMaNg TiWaLa sa tAoNg MInAmAhAL dOnT bE SElFiSh. lol!! comfort me
hapl82oo9_force
hapl82oo9_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : h-a-p-3
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_alo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Jeal0usy is a part of l0ve,but n0t d0esn't mean you d0n't trust your partner.
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Everything which is too is distrust!
Jealousy is normal but ver bad ingredients of love!
Its a matter of distrust and dis respect so try not to encounter that culprit! Hak!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:47 am

BRO MAY KASABIHAN NGA TAYO NA LAHAT NG SOBRA E MASAMA....JEALOSY IS A PART OLSO OF LOVING KC DUN NTIN NAKIKITA KUNG GAANO TAYO AT GAANO NATIN KAMAHAL ANG ISANG TAO BASTA WAG LNG SOSOBRA N AABOT SA PAGIGING POSSESIVE DAPAT TAMANG PAGHAHANDLE LNG..IF WE DONT FEEL JELOUS IT MEANS D IMPORTANTE YUNG TAONG MAHAL NATIN..EXAMPLE NTIN ANG PABURITO NTING GMIT PG NAWALA YAN NALULUNGKOT TYO KAYA INIINGATAN NTIN KAYA PGMAY NKIKITA TAYUNG TAO NA MASYADUNG HUMAHANGA SA GMIT NTIN KINAKBAHAN TYO PARA DIN UN SA TAO KHIT D NILA KINUKUHA ANG MAHAL NATIN E NATATAKOT TYO KASI IMPORTANTE SYA...
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : niko11_force
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 pm

JEALOUSY...dangerous passion-only see the presence that might lead to ANGER,ENVIOUS,MADNESS,AND MURDER.We have all the so called PATIENCE,SELF-CONTROL,AND CONTENTMENT we just need to put it into a practice,fear not for LOVE never fails Smile I love you
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 pm

depends the degree of jealousy. if he/she gets a little pinch to the
heart cause another man/woman gives you attention it's cause
she/he loves you..
if he/she hurts you, controls you or threats you cause another man/woman
is talking to you then she's/he's insecure and out of control.

unreasoning and out of proportion jealously is not a sign of love. it sounds more like an unhealthy dependence.
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:33 am

Jealousy is a spice of a relationship. Slap my face if I’m wrong but all of us got jealous sometimes. If you found your girl chatting or flirting with someone, for sure you will get mad and jealous. Am I right? At what extend you can take it – maybe until the time that you lost your trust? Jealousy can be a ladder to betrayal of trust.

It is easy to say to build a strong trust to the one you love but it can be abusive sometimes when you allow the one you love to do whatever she wanted. There should be mutual understanding in every relationship. At the long run, you will be betrayed if you lost your trust and your heart is full of jealousy. In mig33 chat rooms, how many are liars and how many are faithful? Most but not all I’ve known have lots of ID’s , every ID’s commits to one lady. Right or wrong? That’s the power of cyberspace; you can create whatever personality you can take. Ladies, beware whom you are chatting with. Don’t allow yourself and your emotion to hook to sweet nothings.

Trust, love and understanding are the essence of every relationship. No matter what, jealousy will always exists but allow you to grow by being matured in handling a relationship. In truest sense, jealousy signifies that you are lacking of trust..

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS...
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 am

wizard_hacker wrote:Jealousy is a spice of a relationship. Slap my face if I’m wrong but all of us got jealous sometimes. If you found your girl chatting or flirting with someone, for sure you will get mad and jealous. Am I right? At what extend you can take it – maybe until the time that you lost your trust? Jealousy can be a ladder to betrayal of trust.

It is easy to say to build a strong trust to the one you love but it can be abusive sometimes when you allow the one you love to do whatever she wanted. There should be mutual understanding in every relationship. At the long run, you will be betrayed if you lost your trust and your heart is full of jealousy. In mig33 chat rooms, how many are liars and how many are faithful? Most but not all I’ve known have lots of ID’s , every ID’s commits to one lady. Right or wrong? That’s the power of cyberspace; you can create whatever personality you can take. Ladies, beware whom you are chatting with. Don’t allow yourself and your emotion to hook to sweet nothings.

Trust, love and understanding are the essence of every relationship. No matter what, jealousy will always exists but allow you to grow by being matured in handling a relationship. In truest sense, jealousy signifies that you are lacking of trust..

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS...

you are absolutely right bro.it is well and clearly stated.great !

jealousy is always there in a relationship,but we should try to see to it that we have a valid reason to be ..everything must be in a proper way,
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : "Does jealousy a sign of love or luck of trust" Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down