FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting Your Outlook

2 posters

Go down

Setting Your Outlook Empty Setting Your Outlook

Post by pegasus202 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:52 am

We often lead our lives eagerly awaiting good things to happen, though bad things do invariably and occasionally happen. Though the course of our lives are subject to the whims and fancy of time and circumstance, we do retain some semblance of control over the outcomes. I do believe that an optimistic attitude redirects our experience and makes life pleasant. Through this article, I am hoping to encourage you to maintain a positive outlook in life...
A man who fell off a skyscraper was heard to say as he passed the 12th floor, "So far, so good!" One might say he was an optimist.
I believe in optimism. I believe that there is great power in an optimistic attitude, especially when it is grounded in reality.
The late Brian Johnston, a well-known British broadcaster, demonstrated the power of an optimistic outlook. He delighted millions of listeners with his radio programs. He was also a top-class cricket commentator and enthusiast for the game. He once said, "I am a great optimist. Every time I go to a cricket match, I think it is going to be the best game I have ever seen. Of course, it never is, but what pleasure it gives me in anticipation!"
Is he simply playing silly mind games? I don't think so. Imagine how much more we might enjoy a meal, a book, an outing, a concert, a holiday -- if we think these just may be the best we have ever experienced! A strong, positive outlook can make all the difference.
The poet writes:
"One ship sails east, the other west
On the self-same winds that blow.
'Tis the set of the sails and not the gales
That determines the way she goes."
Set your mental outlook to always expect the best. You will often get exactly what you expect! And even if you don't, you will still get to enjoy the pleasure of anticipation.
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Setting Your Outlook Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Setting Your Outlook Empty Re: Setting Your Outlook

Post by gone_the_force Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Smile ..nice stories!! anyway thank's for sharing..how a person plays the game shows something of his character-how loses shows all of it... Idea
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : Setting Your Outlook Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down