FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I Had My Life To Live Over

3 posters

Go down

If I Had My Life To Live Over Empty If I Had My Life To Live Over

Post by pegasus202 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 am

I could relate to the author of this article, though one doesn't need to be terminally ill to make the most of the rest of one's life...

If I had my life to live over...

I would have talked less and listened more. I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained and the sofa faded.
I would have eaten the popcorn in the "GOOD" living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.
I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.
I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.
I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment realizing that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
When my kids kissed me impetuously, would never have said, "Later, now go get washed up for dinner." There would have been more "I love you's" ... more "I'm sorry's" ... but mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute ... look at it and really see it ... live it .. and never give it back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I Had My Life To Live Over 0ed6c7c396938a2f1b7cc0df83ec0aae
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : If I Had My Life To Live Over Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

If I Had My Life To Live Over Empty Re: If I Had My Life To Live Over

Post by gone_the_force Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:54 am

in a way so gentle a way so kind to other you bring peace of mind...do you realize the lives you touch i see your soul...
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : If I Had My Life To Live Over Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sosyalera_isnabera26 Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 am

i would still choose the same..... I've gone through a lot of trials and happiness, i enjoyed every moment of my life except for one thing Sad
masyado ako iyakin...i juz wish na mabawasan yung being sensitive ko to be more stronger to face challenges... Smile

If I Had My Life To Live Over Heart3
sosyalera_isnabera26
sosyalera_isnabera26
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : kyla26, s0syalera_isnabera26, boracay_babes3526
Mood : If I Had My Life To Live Over Th_sic10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content