FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 rules not apply from any administrator

Go down

Mig33 rules not apply from any administrator Empty Mig33 rules not apply from any administrator

Post by diyar-iraq Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 am

Salam All

First sorry to late post ...
Dear all user's mig33 we know some problem in our room and exactly for them owner room some abusers join room just for fight people decent or want just make funny with him self or want distrubed girls, so if we look to abuser make ID's to decent chatter and girls in room give mean this ID's is slang for exactly this user decent & that make room empty join any user's decent and we too must leave this room , that happened in our room ...
in a few week i was pravite sir.steven about this problem and him answer mig33 rules not give way to any abuser's or jealous for do that
and if come back for past in room IRAQI some abusers made many ID's for decent chatter & girls in our room but sorry for that no any administrator stop them abuser's but in this time two administrator was apply mig33 rules and stoped this ID's is fanta.fofo and nokia
but them was demoted but i hope and i wish them back ..........
So all Dear administrator we want best for our room and we want keep chat nicely by user's decent join our room
and start to stop this ID's please in our room and in this time apply rules mig33 so can't any one say you kicked me without reason
i hope understand that and not want ask to you are for stop no but you if you see that live do your job..

About proof or Screensnap i want not like upload because first want translate or some also english but for keep rules forum.

Thank you to all
Good luck & Good time to all

diyar-iraq
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : rtretvr
Mood : Mig33 rules not apply from any administrator Workin10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down