FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team mig33 agree ccomplaint abusers

Go down

Team mig33 agree ccomplaint abusers Empty Team mig33 agree ccomplaint abusers

Post by diyar-iraq Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 am

Salam alll
when want start guys ?? because that is so sad
any way
team mig33 many times many way many connections i did for you are to looking for us but really no any one from team mig33 care about that problem in our room to user's iraq....so can any one for of they team tell me??
looking this guys:
i take many screensnap to proof for team mig33 this ids is abusers in our room but they reply me
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Hi
Thank you for you e-mail, we are to this complanit
if you have any quesition or ....send e-maul to us contact@mig33.com
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
look this e-mail all time i get from team so when your help??when your action ????when your looking??
believe people i was sent to mig33 more 250 report for abusers ID in our room but i swear for the god no any one of this report is apply.
then then then i still find to way stop this abusers and in last now some kind from them heart help us and really looking to us not just word ....
so first i made some post to ask for stop this abusers and one of this administrator added me and help me and i ask for her to i have many screensnap for many abusrs ids can i send to you for stop she is also helpfull and i sent and she is really made very good job to our
and then she is come to help in any time i asked from here, i swear no any one of modertor from mig33 doing that for us is just camhe22
here i thank very very much to administrator from phillpen Camhe22
so,
this days some administrator doing that too now for us and helpful is Dear moon.marvel
in time multi-kciker or ids abusers joining room to take many time for ask for him to come and him him done last help then come for our room in this time multi-kicker was done him wrok in room and slanger doing him job to slang all decent chatter in our room then is also leave so moon.marvel join room in time late for some time, for that i asked to i send screensnap to him then stop
but really thank you very very very much to moon.marvel is never late and very fast stop them,i swaer no any administrator doing like that for us and team too is for us nothing and nothing . just answer us by some word to make us stu**** and to leave them not more

again thank you very much to administrator is shine in mig33 and all user's in mig33 agree me to that if you not know team mig33..

any way in a few days ago in room kurdistan ( always in there many slanger ) & (langauge kurdish used) many muli-kicker fight in room
so my i doing is i take all of they are multi-kicker screensnap then sent and for next day them was unactived all multi-kicker
so they are abusers know is me i did that then start with some gang to want and them said in room we will demoted camhe 22
and hack my ID ....................................................and...and ..and

so then i listen team mig33 was get complaint from user's kurdistan for administrator camhe22,i didn't know what kind complaint
but here i want say shame on all team mig33 because you agree complaint from abuser's in our room in this time we give you all thing for stop abusers
again shame on team mig33 to agree compliant abuser's
for more believe me please look log this id was complaint to you to know who is he??

in my end this post i want say we have two administrator in our room is camhe22 and moon.marvel

again shame on team mig33 to listen for abusers' , that show truth i said in past my post team mig33 is big liar not more..

sorry for all, but i show to all the really happened with our room's not more i mean , but realy that so sad and very sad team mig33 doing that ?why and why??

thank you to all, the best for good human
Good luck & Good time for all

diyar-iraq
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : rtretvr
Mood : Team mig33 agree ccomplaint abusers Workin10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down