FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im innocent

Go down

im innocent Empty im innocent

Post by robin_force Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Two Gun’ Crowley was a notorious gunman and killer who didn’t smoke or drink. On 7th May 1931, one hundred and fifty policemen and detectives laid blockade on him. When he was captured, the Police Commissioner declared that Crowley was one of the most dangerous criminals ever encountered in the history of New York. He will kill “at the drop of a feather”, exclaimed the Commissioner. But how did Crowley see himself? Police found a note written by him saying, “Under my coat is a weary heart, but a kind one - one that would do nobody any harm”. A short time before this he just shot a policeman in cold blood.

Crowley was sentenced to the electric chair. Before his death, did he say, “This is what I get for killing people?” No, he said, “This is what I get for defending myself.”

Moral of the Story

No one likes to be criticized or condemned. Most people will not admit that they are wrong. Even a notorious killer like ‘Two Gun’ Crowley will not blame himself. If we want to build a good and healthy relationship with people, never criticize, condemn or complain of them. Try to understand them and see things from their point of view.

Have a wonderful day!!

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : robin_force
Mood : im innocent Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down