FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For admin keen

5 posters

Go down

For admin keen Empty For admin keen

Post by fredhonest Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:16 am

hi its me again warrior.-.phoenix my member report to me that yesterday sn_dare_devil_kicker kick chatter on phoenix official room named global phoenix its good because phoenix guard had rescue our room but someone called admin keen and kicked the guard of global phoenix. Im sorry i know complaining admin is against the rul of this forum but there is no other way. I just want to let him know that before he go to global phoenix and kick there he must know what is the condition this push_button_jr and sn_dare_devil are always kicking on our room why dont you kicked them. kicking a guard of a room is unfair or maybe your are a friend with those guy huh:-o. Thats all im sorry for my english and for my post but i want to talk to admin keen but i know he is always busy. God bless
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : warrior.-.phoenix

http://www.phoenix.zat.su

Back to top Go down

For admin keen Empty Re: For admin keen

Post by helwa Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 am

bro you know multi ids is not allowed to any rooms admin keen is just doing his job as rum moderator...
helwa
helwa
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : helwa_126, helwaa_126, princess_helwa
Mood : For admin keen Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by fredhonest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm

i know admin job is hard always looking for abusers and protecting room from the abusers. But we all know admin cant protect all room on mig33 even so many admin now but they still cant protect all room. We still need multi ids to guard room even force have multi to guard room im sorry for accusing admin like that but i hope this would never happen again. Admin keen please try to understand first what is happening before you making any move. I know this not happen only to our room many admin do error like that kicking the wrong person. More power!
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Up to this moment I never entered that room. Smile So if your member is saying i kicked them inside your room, that is totally wrong. But be it known that admins have standing orders and we are just following them.

Regarding the individuals you mentioned, you can ask them straight how many times i kicked and banned their ids.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : For admin keen Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:58 pm

the rule is no multi nicks allowed in chat room. Smile
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : For admin keen Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm

fredhonest wrote:hi its me again warrior.-.phoenix my member report to me that yesterday sn_dare_devil_kicker kick chatter on phoenix official room named global phoenix its good because phoenix guard had rescue our room but someone called admin keen and kicked the guard of global phoenix. Im sorry i know complaining admin is against the rul of this forum but there is no other way. I just want to let him know that before he go to global phoenix and kick there he must know what is the condition this push_button_jr and sn_dare_devil are always kicking on our room why dont you kicked them. kicking a guard of a room is unfair or maybe your are a friend with those guy huh:-o. Thats all im sorry for my english and for my post but i want to talk to admin keen but i know he is always busy. God bless
there's no rule here that you can't complain against an admin...you are free to post as long as you will not insult anybody...thanks for posting to clarify the matters...maybe you got the wrong message...i hope all is clear now...don't hesitate to visit us always...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fredhonest Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm

sorry admin keen i think i need to ask them again what really happen that time. And thanks to all reply. Im always busy at this moment so i cant visit this forum, but i do visit here if i got free time. Thank you all.
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:32 pm

the issue has been resolved...no further discussion needed...

THREAD LOCKED
lock
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down