FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chack it out!!

Go down

Chack it out!! Empty Chack it out!!

Post by rainbow_prince Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:57 pm

galhoum wrote:i don't knw what to say in this topic, also u all said fake stories, yes fake stories and i'll still say that fake stories :smile:
ok i'll reply nw, i have the right to defense myself is it my right or no ?? :smile:

btw let's start by funky's reply
funkynat wrote:right.
Seems like he knew he'd be demoted and enjoyed like crazy the last moments, according to what i read here..
How come??
yes funky i knew that my probation is unsuccessful :smile: but i'm not crazy, plz if u wanna talk about me just behave urself :smile:
i kicked only who abused and slanged me is it my fault to kick abusers & slangers ?? :?
and also i sent mail to contact@mig33.com and told them that give me a second chance so that i kicked these users :smile: just wait and read my topic well and u will knw why i kicked them

forhad725 wrote:galhoum still admin but i hare he demoted and some of my egypt told me yesterday he kicked 30 up users in fokak_mnn room
no forhad bro :smile: i wanna edit ur information i kicked more than 50 ids at this moment in fokak_mne room :smile:
but u didn't knw the reason and u weren't in room at this moment to knw the reason am i wrong ?? :smile:

lxl.-gamil-.lxl wrote:Finaly,divel niver win,galhoum dem0ted
this topic had been posted by lxl.-gamil-.lxl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 pm

after he posted this topic (gamil and all egyptians who complained me here) came to my pvt and slanged me, my mother, my sister, all my family and finally my religion :?

i said before all egyptians who complained me are kickers, slangers and abusers :smile:
ok let's see what they did after they heard that am demoted :smile:

this snaps after he posted his topic
1st snap
Chack it out!! Slu85637
lxl.-gamil-.lxl: galhoum I love you f**k ur mother
lxl.-gamil-.lxl: i love her very much :love:

after that they started to invite their gang and slang me :?
2nd snap
Chack it out!! XCZ88402
fadola: galhoum Very Happy
fadola: west, i will f**k ur mother and galhoum's mother too
m-a-h-d-y: galhoum, my d*c into ur sister's mouse

3rd snap
Chack it out!! Lgg88676
fadola: come islam i wanna catch u bcoz u will be f**ked Very Happy
m-a-h-d-y: we all will f**k him
gamil: no mahdy Mad
gamil: i will f**k him alone :love:

4th snap
Chack it out!! ZY289544
no need for translation :smile:

after they knew that am taking snaps see what the said :smile:
5th snap
Chack it out!! 3lu89724
fadola thanks for ur words :smile: u are multi kicker, slanger and abuser and say that without reason addion to slang me :smile:

here are their ids of people who complained me :smile:
6th snap

Chack it out!! IJy90344

7th snap
Chack it out!! Fz590485

8th snap
Chack it out!! RWY90602
fadola: spit on ur mother she is b***ch
gamil: dont slang galhoum mother f**ker

9th snap
Chack it out!! RJp12466
see adora the angel what he said too

10th snap
Chack it out!! RO812601
adora: take snap and put it into ur as*

11th snap
Chack it out!! HxE12677
no comment !!

lol nw angles became devils is it ? hmmm u will say also fake and say they did that becoz of galhoum ? i think if they were ryt, they wouldn't do that am i wrong ?
i have alot of snaps for them but thats enough i wanna u nw knew the truth of these guys (gang):smile:
they knew that am demoted but didn't knw that i still have power :smile:
and at this time some1 didn't knw that am demoted came to my pvt and told me that they are slanging me and said u were demoted and said that he is very sad for me but all surprised when i entered room then kicked them (i just kicked who were abusing and slanging me) i'm not crazy @ funky if i were crazy, i would kick all users but i didn't that i just kicked who were slanging and abusing me as i said :smile:
[/size]
devil-._0f_.-egypt wrote:not demoted yet :s he just kicked me 7 mins ago :S my id is banned 4 no reason .... ysterday and today ... kicked without any reason... what is that @@
lxl.-gamil-.lxl wrote:Sadly news,galhoum didn't dem0ted yet,and he kicked us from fokak_mne room,and banned m0st of us,and said he will not be dem0ted
i think everything nw had been clarified :smile: they posted that am demoted then slanged me then i kicked them and nw also repeat their fake stories (kick without reason) :smile:

see that they also did like wht the did with me before notice user enter slang me then left and when i catch it they say (kick without reason) :smile:
Chack it out!! 1Qx91570
Chack it out!! O0H91626
Chack it out!! St291718
Chack it out!! QaF91770
]i've more than 3000 snaps since i became an admin :smile:

finally i wanna say something :smile: i don't hate funky, death, coldfried or any1 here :smile: its just chat prog for fun but egyptian (who complained me) very smart they convinced u all that "galhoum is bad" :smile: see them all nw :smile: they aren't angels.
i thought that when i became an admin, i'll see good users love me and love them but sorry i saw commutating Sad
anyway i wanna for them good life and Allah bless them all :smile: i'm leaving mig33 nw i have another duty my studying and my work :smile:

GoOd ByE All.., Allah bless u :love:
rainbow_prince
rainbow_prince
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : rainbow_prince

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum