FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we do of BURAT?

+17
tart_force
jh0s3ph
jadelyn18
nices
cloudy_force
jester
c0ncern.p3rs0n
jkakashi01
yoma
k-e-e-n
moon_princess_force
unsung.h3r0
carelyn
camhe22
archang3l_force
lil_angel
issarosette
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do we do of BURAT? Empty What do we do of BURAT?

Post by issarosette Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:23 am

b-u-r-a-t- is the foul-mouthed id who often visit pinoy dreams chatroom. The person who unwittingly and cruelly malign the id who'd try to kick him out. People in the chatroom tried to be friendly to this id but its always difficult to do so because of the constant anger that radiates from this one's persona. This id belongs to a Filipino, and he has multiple id that is just a modification of the word burat which has a lascivious meaning. To mig33 admin who might have encountered this id, we call upon you to please help us eradicate abusive and foul-mouthed ids such as this one. Thank u Sad Neutral
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

What do we do of BURAT? Empty Re: What do we do of BURAT?

Post by lil_angel Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:42 am

I've talked to burat, couple of days now. He told me he'll not do such nuisance if the chatters in the room are very friendly. I've observed this once when burat was there chatting... enjoying... when all of a sudden he was kicked. If you are in his place, what would you do? Hey guys there's nothing wrong with the id he made. We all have the choices in life... If we want to gain respect from others then we should show everyone the great respect they deserve. Crying or Very sad
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Caring10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:55 pm

I also got the chance to encountered this burat. He will only start with his antics önce somebody tried to kick him bc0z of his unpleasant id. Guys we can just overlook the meaning of his id and chat with him or just ignore him when he comes to our r0om
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:21 pm

lil_angel_force wrote:I've talked to burat, couple of days now. He told me he'll not do such nuisance if the chatters in the room are very friendly. I've observed this once when burat was there chatting... enjoying... when all of a sudden he was kicked. If you are in his place, what would you do? Hey guys there's nothing wrong with the id he made. We all have the choices in life... If we want to gain respect from others then we should show everyone the great respect they deserve. Crying or Very sad
i agree with you sis lil, sometimes if we encountered id's like burat theres something running in our mind that this id might do something not good in chat room that's why others would take step against this id straight away without observation. we couldn't do anything with his id, that is what he want, that is his choice and we don't care about his id as long he didn't do bad. but you know what sis lil there is some people who are very sensitive, what am i advice to them if they encountered id like BURAT better they should leave the room.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:34 pm

we hate slangers right? those who used filthy words in chatting...does this nick is not a filthy words? slangers and slang or filthy nicks i think have no difference! yes you're right cz lil-angel we have the right to choose but we must also choose ids that will show a friendly character...as a matter of fact chatrooms are made in order for us to widened our friendship...how could people make friends with you when you show in your id that you are not a trusted friend because your id alone is not a trusted one? remember, our choices reflects what character we have...why do these people think dirty? because they bring dirty words inside the room that's why you cannot blame them if they will kick such id...most of us are also a victim of injustice kicking but we never said words like burat did when he was kicked out...how could you give respect to the people who never respect others? it's ok one filthy nick but no, you can see a lot of burat and hindot ids...does he respect others by making those nicks? what is his intention in making such id? not only that ids there are a lot of nicks in filipino that degrade the dignity of people especially women...if mig33 management will ban slangers because they violate the terms and conditions how much more those slang or filthy nicks that is a slang words itself...slangers can pledge to the mig33 management that they will not slang anymore so that mig33 management can unban their ids...but how can a slang or filthy nicks will pledge? so, i do agree that slang or filthy ids must be banned forever... Idea
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:58 pm

no further arguments about this, the nick "burat" itself connotes foul-mouthed and filthy word and shows even the bad manner of the person who have that id.. i've seen a lot of it not just 1 burat yeah there's a lot of burat ids in the chatroom.. i have even seen the id like bilat_burat in the chatroom m just not sure f that belongs to a one and the same person... i do agree with you cz care those kind of ids must be ban...
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_princess_force Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:01 am

just let burat stay in our room...he's nice in other way...he just dont like kicking...burat is just like us chatters who's finding new friend in different room....so better not kick him whenever he enter our room thumbs up
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoytambay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 am

SENSITIVITY IS NOT AN ISSUE HERE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BURAT MEANT AT FIRST, I AM A CHAVACANO AND SOME TAGALOG WORDS ARE UNKNOWN TO ME, I HAD TO ASK FRIENDS. CZ LIL DESPITE REPEATEDLY BEING KICKED BY BURAT, I MANAGED TO TALK TO HIM TO AND WHAT CAME OF THAT CONVERSATION WAS NOTHING. WHY SHOULD I LEAVE THE ROOM, I AM NOT REACTING TO HIS CHOICE OF ID AT ALL, JUST BECAUSE I WAS USING MY FORCE ID HE IMMEDIATELY SAID "PUTANG INA NYO MGA FORCE PUTANG INA MO ISSAROSETTE FORCE MGA KICKER!" MUCH TO MY DISMAY, I EVEN TOLD LITE FORCE BEFORE THAT NOT TO KICK BUT I WAS LATE, LITE USING HIS WHYNZ ID KICKED BURAT ALREADY. NOW TELL ME IS THAT BEING SENSITIVE, BESIDES ADMIN INSPIRE YOU ARE RIGHT, HIS ID ALONE DEGRADES FILIPINO VALUES, WHO INDEED WOULD TRUST SOMEONE LIKE THAT. I AM NOT FAULTLESS MYSELF HAVING MY HUMAN FRAILTY AND JUST LIKE YOU LIL I HAVE TRIED COUNTLESS TIMES TO TALK TO BURAT CAUSE I HAVE ALSO NOTED THAT HE DOES NOT CURSE IF YOU LET HIM BE ALTHOUGH WHAT HE CHATS ABOUT IRKS EVEN YOU. THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON WHY PEOPLE DO AS THEY DOES BUT RESPECT ALWAYS BEGETS RESPECT. MI FINAL, YES SOME PEOPLE ARE INDEED SENSITIVE AND I AM ONE OF THEM, YET I AM RATIONAL AND NEVER JUDGMENTAL I NEVER REACTED TO D BURAT ID AT ALL, I REACTED WHEN HE SAID "PUTANG INA NYO MGA FORCE!!" .., NOT TO MENTION THE GRAVE INSULTS HE THREW MY WAY, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KICK HIM AND FORCES NEVER KICK UNLESS COMPELLED. AND I DON'T THINK I AM THE FIRST ONE WHO REACTED TO BURAT AT ALL.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

What do we do of BURAT? Empty Meeting Halfway

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:26 pm

Burat is the slang for a male organ. Anyway you look at it, its an offensive ID especially to conservative individuals who knows the meaning. Thats the reason why people look down upon him and eventually kick him. As we are living in a free society, everybody has the right to chose. But he should be responsible enough to face patiently the consequences for his actions. His kickers hates him by that ID. In return he hates them more. My view is, both parties should give way a little. Let him prove himself he can be a good chatter by not kicking him on sight, and he should behave when inside the room. That way we will see if meeting halfway really works, in his case.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yoma Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:27 pm

I agree the point of our bossing keen even nothing wrong for the ID, Burat
must respect also some of our body part name. i think more understand
what is burat meaning in tagalog male organ. in bicol burat is Lasing (Drunken).
for the sake of filipino members admins must ban that ID.

yoma
yoma
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jedart, yoma_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:36 am

inspire_force wrote:we hate slangers right? those who used filthy words in chatting...does this nick is not a filthy words? slangers and slang or filthy nicks i think have no difference! yes you're right cz lil-angel we have the right to choose but we must also choose ids that will show a friendly character...as a matter of fact chatrooms are made in order for us to widened our friendship...how could people make friends with you when you show in your id that you are not a trusted friend because your id alone is not a trusted one? remember, our choices reflects what character we have...why do these people think dirty? because they bring dirty words inside the room that's why you cannot blame them if they will kick such id...most of us are also a victim of injustice kicking but we never said words like burat did when he was kicked out...how could you give respect to the people who never respect others? it's ok one filthy nick but no, you can see a lot of burat and hindot ids...does he respect others by making those nicks? what is his intention in making such id? not only that ids there are a lot of nicks in filipino that degrade the dignity of people especially women...if mig33 management will ban slangers because they violate the terms and conditions how much more those slang or filthy nicks that is a slang words itself...slangers can pledge to the mig33 management that they will not slang anymore so that mig33 management can unban their ids...but how can a slang or filthy nicks will pledge? so, i do agree that slang or filthy ids must be banned forever... Idea

I agree with your opinion mam care...well explained....
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by c0ncern.p3rs0n Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:22 am

What do we do of BURAT? Burat_10

burat (in red tshirt) n his frendz
c0ncern.p3rs0n
c0ncern.p3rs0n

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:53 pm

weh conc3rn.person it seems that it's t0o personal to p0st the pix of burat..you're exposing his identity... Neutral but wh0 is burat Question tongue <tsizmozamwd> lol smash lol smash lol smash just kidding...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_princess_force Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:50 pm

i guess i know who's burat is... jive Razz
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:37 am

huh affraid conc3rn.person Neutral it's that the real burat? Shocked i know them Embarassed
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:37 pm

SEND KO NA BA SA INTERPOL???? HAK HAK... I JUST FORWARDED A HEADSHOT TO MIG33 ADMIN... WATCH MEEE.... joking.... NOT.... Laughing
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy_force Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 am

WaAaAaA wat a nice c0nvrsti0n yeah guys ur ryt! Iv inc0untrd a setUati0n also lyk ds b4,bt i thnk 8s n0t valid reas0n dat he/she wil say bAd w0rdz insidE OF RUM c0z he/shE kick ouT RYT? Kickng nsidE D RUM IS N0RMAL BT SAYING BaD W0RDZ I THNK WE NEeD HELP FRM ADMIN AND 2 M!G33 STAF 2 ST0P THM D0ING LYK DS,EOW H0W CUD THM SAY BaD W0RDZ IN DR KAPWA PILIPIN0,
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : tristania_19,lovely_ysha_05,diwtang_cloudy_force
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://Www.migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:34 am

I dont know why this thing Burat and his pack hate the FORCE family so much. I think we need the help of a top rate psychologist to explain Laughing why.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:23 pm

insecurities tol Laughing as far as i know tol they have a group named hmmmmm.... (don't mentioned here) Razz they hate force family because almost mig33 chatters are force members, their group i think it's only 10 persons Razz most of them are slangers, flooders and multi kickers Razz
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_princess_force Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 pm

yeah kuya mami jester is right... insecurities is one of the reason y burat hate our family...because we are bonded unlike his...hahahaha Razz
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:44 pm

admin keen we have a saying "ang mangga di babatuhin pag hindi hinog" by their actions we can perceives that we are succeeding in our goals to have a big happy family here in migworld...let's just ignore them and enjoy the camaraderie we have in force family...on ever onward force...shine on forever! sunny
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 am

Maybe it has something to do with his upbringing too. His family background plays a major role for his behaviour. What do you think? Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:23 pm

keen wrote:Maybe it has something to do with his upbringing too. His family background plays a major role for his behaviour. What do you think? Very Happy
TAMA KA JAN ADMIN KEEN,,, WELL I HOPE HE REFORMS... ITS A LONELY WORLD WHEN PEOPLE HATE YOU... Sad
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:54 pm

He gets what he deserves Laughing
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:01 pm

issarosette wrote:
keen wrote:Maybe it has something to do with his upbringing too. His family background plays a major role for his behaviour. What do you think? Very Happy
TAMA KA JAN ADMIN KEEN,,, WELL I HOPE HE REFORMS... ITS A LONELY WORLD WHEN PEOPLE HATE YOU... Sad

It's true...when people hates you,it can lead you to much anger,hatred and even depression coz no one wanna talk to you anymore...and depression can kill a person who's suffering with this kind of illness... is "he" depress right now? lol!! joke!!! i dont think so..he's fond of making nuisances in p.dreams and force members..argh! let "His Highness" be the judge...

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : What do we do of BURAT? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum