FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what will you do

5 posters

Go down

what will you do Empty what will you do

Post by donalyn._force Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 pm

hello guys i just want to share this story and get your point of view and advice. It is a true story..........

Jeffrey and maricel are best friends for almost 3 yrs. Maricel is 25 and jeff is 22. Jeffrey didnt know that maricel is inlove with him. One night they both get drunk and something happened. Maricel get pregnant but there is a problem jeff has a girlfriend and she is also pregnant.....

I dont know what to do and advice to them they are both dear to me becoz jeff is my couzn ang maricel is my bestfriend. plsss help!

Boys if you are in the situation of my couzn what will you do? and girls if you are in the position of my bestfriend and my cousins girlfriend what action will you make?
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : what will you do Th_dro10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

what will you do Empty Re: what will you do

Post by sailor_force Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Wiw! Its very hard to dcde.. Coz both parties r pregy... Only the guy cud dicd which of the two he love anjan n yan eh u cnt blame them., sumthing happen... Hes d 1 whos resp0nsible with it,... Huh...
sailor_force
sailor_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : letmaku,inosent1,princ3s_3v3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by enella Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:28 am

huh hirap cz Dona hehehe..My feelings din ata c jeff kay maricel?Anyway the guy has to make a tough and honest decision.But honestly his girlfriend has the right for jeff in my point of view.But Jeff must decide to whom he believes he can share his whole life with.I mean he loves most.Of course his responsibility must be fair for both of them as a father to be,support and everything....Both of the females must decide also what is best for them and the child.Cz Dona you can advice them what you think its right but at the end it is still their decision which must follow...pra wlng sisihan... God Bless...
enella
enella
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : sweet._.elle_force,grayson_monique
Mood : what will you do Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 pm

hehehe tawa nalang ako kasi hirap mag isip para makapayo... but i try to give some ideas baka makatulong din, problema nga yan... cz mahal ng cousin mo ang gf nya dba? syempre yon ang pakasalan nya.... iwan ko lang kong pakasalan ba sya kong malaman ng gf nya na may nabuntisan din sya... ang bestfren mo kausapin ng masinsinan ng cousin mo na ang nangyari sa kanila under alcohol sila.... destiny......abangan nalang ang resulta di ako sure kong anu reaction sa dalawa!!!cz post mo rin dito cz ha cnu ang pinakasalan nya... GODbless
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:48 pm

nices wrote:hehehe tawa nalang ako kasi hirap mag isip para makapayo... but i try to give some ideas baka makatulong din, problema nga yan... cz mahal ng cousin mo ang gf nya dba? syempre yon ang pakasalan nya.... iwan ko lang kong pakasalan ba sya kong malaman ng gf nya na may nabuntisan din sya... ang bestfren mo kausapin ng masinsinan ng cousin mo na ang nangyari sa kanila under alcohol sila.... destiny......abangan nalang ang resulta di ako sure kong anu reaction sa dalawa!!!cz post mo rin dito cz ha cnu ang pinakasalan nya... GODbless

ahak ang ending my couzn marry her gf and abandone my bestfriend. their frienshp also lost hay kakalungkot isipin. now ang frenshp nmin ni maricel going strong ajejeje at ninang ako ng pamangkin k sa kanya.
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : what will you do Th_dro10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 pm

hay boys tlga khit may gf n d p rin makuntento s isa. Sad Crying or Very sad
kung mahal nya tlga gf nya d nya gagawin un s ibang girl khit nkainom ang isang tao alm p dn gngawa nila.both parties mali alam man ng girl n my gf bkit patol p xa.kung ayaw ng isa d mangyyari db! Question
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : what will you do Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content