FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nightmare stories

4 posters

Go down

nightmare stories Empty nightmare stories

Post by nightmare Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 pm

your greatest nightmare

submitted by nightmare
My Story: Ok. My stories began when i was still a little kid. I like to stay until very late. One day, my grandmother is going to a trip to malaysia to pay a visit to her relatives. The relatives live far away from the city. It is like living in some of the jungle. When i reach there, i feel a eerie feeling like been watch by somebody. As a little kid i don't really care about so much so i went play with my cousin but at night they will always remind us never to enter the room beside the toilet. I was puzzled and started to ask my grandmother but she refuses to tell me and told me never ever go in to the room to play.

Midnight had fallen but i still thinking about the eerie room so i decide to pay a visit to that room. When i try turning the knob, the knob just break and the door open and a strong force just suck me in.

In side the room, there was a very dusty bed and some cupboard and i found a huge mirror on the wall. When i look into the mirror, i find nothing strange about that. When i just turn my head away for a seconds, i saw a very old lady walking toward the wall and after a sudden, she disappeared. At that moments, my legs began to shake and i try to walk away but my legs was stuck on the grounds. The thing is trying to hint me about something but i am not sure with it and i was totally scare out of wit.

The next morning, they found me at the floor holding the mirror and at that moment, i saw the old lady appearing and wave to me with an evil smile. Guess what? The next day, the pig which the relatives rear all die very strangly with a letter L on it.
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : hathaau

Back to top Go down

nightmare stories Empty Re: nightmare stories

Post by nightmare Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 pm

but now i am one of their nightmares Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nightmare stories Drt_ma20
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:08 pm

huh what a nice story bro.... im scaredddddd huh!!! i imagine while typing.... after appear in my screen!!!! hehehehe keep it and GOd bless u alwayss Smile crying in tears

Last edited by nices on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : capslock)
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by m3ga._.l0rd Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 am

bro nitemare thaths one scary story Suspect
m3ga._.l0rd
m3ga._.l0rd
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : dark_l3g3nd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by m3ga._.l0rd Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 am

submitted by: m3ga._.l0rd

As I was little, we still lived in this house in Belleville, Michigan...very large neighborhood.
The things that happened in that house are things I think I may have to carry with me
throughout my lifetime. While my mother was downstairs, she was getting some laundry out
of the dryer. As she went to pull the basket over to get the laundry, it was on the other side of
the room. This pretty much happened continually, until she got really scared and decided to
just forget about the laundry. As she walked upstairs, there are double doors made out of
wood. As she happened to walk past them, they began to rattle and shake. Of course my
mother froze for a quick second; and as she stood, the shaking of the doors grew to a
pulling. All I knew was she came upstairs freaked out and crying. She still tells me and my
friends the frightening tale,, and every time she does I think of that evil and eerie house. But
that was not the only thing that had happened. Soon enough, my mom gathered all the facts
to try and see just what could have been wrong with this evil house. Well sure enough she
found out that the man who had lived there before us had murdered his wife and put her
under our front porch. Those wooden doors that were shaking were from the cellar; that's
where they lead to. I guess the wife wanted out, and decided to have some fun with my
mom. Of course I'd had my share of scares there, too. I would look out from the shower
curtain, and see a short male standing in front of the sink. Then he'd turn to look at me and
vanish. I wouldn't get that scared, because I had a wild imagination; but now that I think
about it...it's pretty scary.
m3ga._.l0rd
m3ga._.l0rd
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : dark_l3g3nd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 am

was that me br0 Very Happy i also murdered my wife and hid her in a house Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:57 am

The Hairy Toe
submitted by:nightmare

Once there was an old woman who went out in the woods to dig up some roots to cook for dinner. She spotted something funny sticking out of the leaves and dug around until she uncovered a great big hairy toe. There was some good meat on that toe which would make a real tasty dinner, so the old woman put it in her basket and took it home.

When she got back to her cottage, the old woman boiled up a kettle-full of hairy toe soup, which she ate for dinner that night. It was the best meal she'd had in weeks! The old woman went to bed that night with a full stomach and a big smile.

Along about midnight, a cold wind started blowing in the tops of the trees around the old woman's house. A large black cloud crept over the moon and from the woods a hollow voice rumbled: "Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!" Inside the house, the old woman stirred uneasily in her bed and nervously pulled the covers up over her ears.

From the woods there came a stomp-stomp-stomping noise as the wind whistled and jerked at the treetops. In the clearing at the edge of the forest, a hollow voice said: "Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!" Inside the house, the old woman shuddered and turned over in her sleep.

A stomp, stomp, stomping sound came from the garden path outside the cottage. The night creatures shivered in their burrows as a hollow voice howled: "Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!" Inside the house, the old woman snapped awake. Her whole body shook with fright as she listened to the angry howling in her garden. Jumping out of bed, she ran to the door and barred it. Once the cottage was secure, she lay back down to sleep.

Suddenly, the front door of the cottage burst open with a bang, snapping the bar in two and sending it flying into the corners of the room. There came the stomp, stomp, stomping noise of giant feet walking up the stairs. Peeping out from under the covers, the old woman saw a massive figure filling her doorway. It said: "Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!"

The old woman sat bolt upright in terror and shouted: "I ATE your hairy toe!"

"Yes, you did," the giant figure said very gently as it advanced into the room.

No one living in the region ever saw the old woman again. The only clue to her disappearance was a giant footprint a neighbor found pressed deep into the loose soil of the meadow beside the house. The footprint was missing the left big toe.
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:58 am

guess what happened to her affraid
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:16 am

The Storm Hag
submitted by:nightmare

She lurks below the surface of the lake near Presque Isle, her lithe form forever swimming through the weeds and the mire. Pale and green of skin, her yellow eyes shine luminously in the dark, and her thin long arms wrap themselves around the unwary, while foul-green pointed teeth sink into soft flesh and sharp nails at the end of long bony fingers stroke you into the deepest sleep there is. She is called by many names, but to sailors of Lake Erie, she is known as the Storm Hag.

The creature is a sea witch, an evil Jenny Greenteeth who summoned the storms and pulled shipwrecked sailors down into her evil embrace to live with her forever at the bottom of the lake. Sometimes she waits until the calm right after the storm to attack. When the sailors relax their guard, lulled into thinking that the danger had passed with the storm, the Storm Hag bursts forth from the dark waters of the lake, spewing forth lightening and wind like venom. And the ship will vanish - never to be seen again.

There is only one warning before she strikes. If you listen closely, you can hear her singing against the harsh wind and the thrashing waves:

"Come into the water, love,
Dance beneath the waves,
Where dwell the bones of sailor-lads
Inside my saffron cave."

If you can, flee immediately, for the Storm Hag is right beside you. If you cannot, then pray to your God for mercy, for the Storm Hag will grant you none. Her whirlpool will suck down your ship, and her long green arms will lovingly stroke you into the depths of the lake, where she will feast on your body among the weeds.
nightmare
nightmare
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:38 am

It was a dark and stormy nightmare Shocked affraid
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member