FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is this someone you can't forget?

+25
sh3ena_ros3_force
sn0w_queen529_force
erly_force
issarosette
bitchy_force
vixen-ivy_force
unicahija
kirana91
athena_force
pegasus202
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
tart_force
nices
faith_force
donalyn._force
st0rm_angel
sailor_force
isko77
lady_eyah
sleeping_ganda
jh0s3ph
driginal707
lovelychel
rein_force
lady_vamp_force
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is this someone you can't forget? Empty Who is this someone you can't forget?

Post by lady_vamp_force Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:16 am

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.......Is there someone you can't forget? Can u pls tell me who and why?
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Who is this someone you can't forget? Empty Re: Who is this someone you can't forget?

Post by rein_force Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 am

My X-b0yfriend. He is so kind to me,he use to f0ll0w my c0mmands even n0n sense s0metimes. He l0ves me so much bec0z of that,hirap maghanap ng kagaya nya? We br0ked- up kc family matterz(b0th side )so we accept n lang that we are hanggang frndz. Crying or Very sad
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Who is this someone you can't forget? Empty Re: Who is this someone you can't forget?

Post by lovelychel Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:42 pm

WHO IS SOMEONE I CANT FORGET?4 FOR ME I CANT FORGET ARIES_FORCE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO RECOGNIZED ME MIG33 WITHOUT HER I DONT KNW MIG33.WE REALLY HAVE FUN WHILE CHATTING AT MIG ALSO MY FRIENDS HERE IN MIG MY FIRST BF IN FORCE GWAPONG URAGON I JOINED FORCE COZ OF HIM BUT HE DONT WANT ME TO JOINED FORCE EITHER BUT IM SO NAUGHTY I DID NOT LISTEN TO HIM EVEN HE DONT WANT ME TO JOINED FORCE FAMILY I DID.AFTER THAT WE ARE NOT GOOD I THOUGHT IF I JOINED FORCE WE WILL GONNA BE OK BUT ITS NOT.THAT'S THE PERSON I WONT FORGET...
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by driginal707 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm

lady_vamp_force wrote:It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.......Is there someone you can't forget? Can u pls tell me who and why?

I guess you r talking about mig..er..hm...is it?
HAHAHAHAHA
driginal707
driginal707
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : driginal707

http://www.mig33-world.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jh0s3ph Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:54 pm

the pers0n whom i'll never forget was my aunt . . . she takes care of me since i was a child until she passed away august of 1992 .. thanks for the sacrifice you gave me auntie . . .
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm

nice t0pic ciz lady_vamp Very Happy well the m0st important pers0n whom i'll never forget is my x-bf here in mig33...his a gentleman, kind and of kors thoughtful but we broke up bec0z of my personal reasons...till now i cant forget him, the days we have in mig33 chatting...h0pe that he will never forget me t0o eventhough he dnt want to make friends with me anymore Sad Sad Sad

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lady_eyah Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Aahmm.. s0me0ne that i cnt 4get? in mig...my 3 bestfrnds at ang anak-Anakan q since i startd n mgd0td0t..guess who? jhengski,thea eguyz. and my bby cloudy_Force..that until n0w kht n they nt actve in mig they always there 4 me...at sympre ang b4byk0h cyrus na until n0w hes still there plg 4 me..Many 2 menti0n pa ei..but lm nyo naman na kau yun db.. lol!
lady_eyah
lady_eyah
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : lady_eyah, nhieyah_23, o0osleepingbeautyo0o, b4byk0h
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by isko77 Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 am

All the girls i'd loved before, i won't forget them of course lol! Kidding aside. My FORCE family xmpre, i will never forget this precious group (naks, sipsip) lol smash

Many to mention maye, lhat cguro ng mga taong malalapi s akin. Ur 1 of them maye skyx. But u know, i have memory gap so pls pm me so i will be reminded jive
isko77
isko77

Mig33 ID : nature_force, isko77, singkit77
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor_force Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Huh nice t0pic! Wel wel all th0se pers0n in mig33 wil nvr b forgettn! My friends pati na na enemies hahaha kng mer0n! But m0st of all ximpre my loving bf for alm0st a year masb0ro_force ahehehe he's been so nice and undrstanding even am always in "t0pak m0wd" hehehe...l0ve yah!
sailor_force
sailor_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : letmaku,inosent1,princ3s_3v3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by st0rm_angel Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 am

the p3rs0n that i will never f0rget here in mig33 is my kuya, ang ta0ng naging mahalagang parte ng aking mapagmahal na pus0 Smile
sa cmula his always there when i need s0me0ne to talk
but ng magtagal para na syang palitaw na lulubog lilitaw na laging nawawala
bc0z his busy with his w0rk...
na nauwi na sa hindi na nagparamdam Sad
pero masaya ako at nakilala ko ang mahal kong kuya
i w0nt f0rget him and h0pe ganun din sya t0 me
st0rm_angel
st0rm_angel
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : babychintha, marie._.anne, ele

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm

my dearest lola she is the one who raised me but now shes gone i really miss her and i will never forget her specially all the advice she gave to me. Who is this someone you can't forget? 753839 choosing bet my mother and lola i will choose the last Smile
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_dro10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Me,the pers0n dat i never 4get my dear sissykew (jinglips) shes the 1 who intr0duce me the mig33 chat, we jaz met thru peperonity chat en then in mig we m0re closer nging mag bestfriend,sharing bout guys etc... But she stop already coz of pers0nal problem...... In never 4get also my bf tha i met him in mig world,the love,care undrstanding even we are thousand miles away en he always there kht n pasaway atoh aw lol smash
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:27 pm

I CANT FORGET MY COUSIN LUCY, SHE IS IN LONDON NOW... I CANT FORGET COZ WHEN WE TOGETHER BEFORE ALL THE GIMIKS, (DISCO'S ON FRIDAY, VIDEOKE ON SABADO NYT WITH INUMAN AKO ANG TANGIRA KAYA DI NALALASING, ALL PARTY'S BUT HAVE AN INVITATION) AND ALL KALOKOHAN BUT IN A GOOD WAYS!!! I MISS HER ALOT SUBRA. crying in tears
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 pm

i cant forget my mother although i dont saw her because she died when i was 3 yrs old, i dont even remember her face..i just saw her in picture..GODbless you mother...
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 am

nice topic me i wiil never forget of course my family and friends.. hearty
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:44 am

I cant forget my professor for a strange reason.He would not let me do anything for him.If i opened the door for him,he shoved me thru.If i offered to be service.He turned me down with some snide remark about not being helpless.He was smug and self sufficient he needed,nothing from me and i hated him. Why?I had a need to be needed.He frustrated that need..
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by athena_force Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 am

My true to life best-friend passed away 2 years ago... And believe me, there isn't a day that passes that I don't cry over this loss...

Having both grown-up abroad as obedient Maranao girls, she was the one who inspired me to live every single day of my life to the fullest and with no regrets...

I'll never forget her... I guess not even if I wanted to...

Salam...
athena_force
athena_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : athena_force, athena_01, tinay_
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_fyo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kirana91 Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:56 pm

my family Very Happy

i love my family so much

but also my friends

i can't forget them until this time
kirana91
kirana91
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : girl.terribly * gasolina12 * stupid_girl_force

http://www.mig33indo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unicahija Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

person i can never forget? my Grandparents...they are the one who raise me,although they are already gone, but still they are in my mind,in my heart and of course in my prayers...

person i can never forget in mig33? mah hon...

unicahija_force
unicahija
unicahija
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : unicahija_force, spica.81, unica__hija
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_inl10

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen-ivy_force Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 am

the person i will never forget is my bez...you know who you are...

tho' i am in the dark why he never come to answer my pm, he will remain my bez...the true friend who sacrificed evrything just so i would be happy...who knew the real me in a true essence...may he be happy forever...

remember this my bez...you will oweiz be, a special part of me...
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : vixen_ivy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bitchy_force Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 am

uhhmmm...for me..d person i won't 4get here n mig & n real lyf s my ex-bebjay...
kc...ng dhil s knya bgla aq ngEMERGENCY vcation...
juz 2 see him n person & b with him...
in other words...SINUNDAN q xa s pinas...hahahaha lol!
ok b guys??? lol! lufet q noh????ahihihihi lol smash
bitchy_force
bitchy_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : wickedbaby03, babytaz10, baby0tch, ar0wen07, malditang_b_a_b_a_e

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm

For his cool, his strength, his keen sense of self, and for his being a good friend,

He's not actually someone I admire in an amorous way, I respect him in the way that he is.

May paninindigan sa sarili at umaamin pag may mali.

For that I am proud of you....

the song Somebody is for you, you know who you are..
Smile
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:27 pm

sino siya issakew? for me? i think it's my mother eventhough i dont see her because she passed away since i was 3 yrs old..
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by athena_force Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:25 am

Ok...So I know that I replied to this post way back....After all these months, I'd like to add one person that I truly cannot and will never forget.... Very Happy

He WAS my strength and the only one inspired me to learn exactly how to move on... He taught me that nobody will ever be perfect.... He taught me how to be "human".... He made me believe that I would always be beautiful in the eyes of the person who loves me.... He taught me that there could be nothing wrong if you put a little faith in the things you choose to fight for...

FOUNDER ACE you'll always be this guy for me.... Thanks for the memories.... I'd hate the thought that someone would actually put color into this, but I guess we all have to learn our lessons....

God bless you po....
athena_force
athena_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : athena_force, athena_01, tinay_
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Th_fyo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erly_force Mon May 04, 2009 4:34 pm

ang taong hindi ko po mkakalimutan habang akoy na bubuhay ay ang aking ama he teach me every thing in life kahit na sandali lang kami nag sama ng aking ama mananatili xa sa puso't isip ko Sad Sad Sad
erly_force
erly_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : erlyhernandez
Mood : Who is this someone you can't forget? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next