FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARRIOR._.PHOENIX

+12
jkakashi01
jadelyn18
f0r3v3r_force
lil_angel
k-e-e-n
jai_maica20_force
tart_force
issarosette
cloudy_force
jh0s3ph
purple_gie
sleeping_ganda
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Empty WARRIOR._.PHOENIX

Post by sleeping_ganda Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:22 am

First topic message reminder :

guys i want to complain this id warrior._.phoenix, anybody knows who is he/she??? actually according to my friend his a good kicker Very Happy im proud of him coz he already kicked me once in Pinoy Dreams...but sad to say his one of the founder of this PHOENIX group Question Question Question ...do u think guys his really good leader or model of this group??? tsk! tsk!...any comments????

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Empty Re: WARRIOR._.PHOENIX

Post by lil_angel Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:30 am

We are very much open for PEACE and UNITY, bro venito. Like the phoenix, we, FORCE members only want to protect the family. Acceptance and forgiveness are the most important values that we should learn from this.
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 am

if he is a good guy why he kick you.... Shocked anyway i don't know him Smile Smile Smile
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:14 pm

fredhonest wrote:sis sleeping_ganda thanks for accepting me here i respect all the members of force bro and sis but i only want is respect us too. force and phoenix can be good friends on the future. Thanks for the comment!!!

peace on mig33 is the most important to us!!! so we really enjoy if no more kickings & floodings in chatrooms right...were here for making friends....

hurrah

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fredhonest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 am

ok bro and sis now will explain to you all what is really happen that time. last month there is a new group that we have discovered and they named it phoenix gang. I just thinking they use phoenix as name of their group so i decided to talk to their leader and i ask them friendship i ask them to unite both phoenix and i am happy because their leader agreed with my offer but after that day they kicked my officials on their own room so i decided to go to their room named phoenix_company i talk to the kicker of phoenix gang and ask why they kicking my members then their answer is insulting me and they use bad words against me. I ask them to stop kicking and talk nicely but they still insulting me. On that day i decided to ask the kickers of my family and give them lesson. but on the middle of the battle of phoenix family against phoenix gang there is 1 force that help them and kick 1 of my member. that time im seriously get angry why do force do this to us. So i decided to go pc even i dont have much experience kicking on pc and kick all force that ive seen on force room. but after that my co founder got angry to me because he always say to me "always do the right thing" i decide without informing him. That day i promise him that i will finish this trouble and not to do it again, thats the reason i join this forum. I hope all force member that i kicked will forgive me. And it will never happen again
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : warrior.-.phoenix

http://www.phoenix.zat.su

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:21 am

oh that's the reason...why you kick them...tnx for the explanation WARRIOR PHOENIX...if they will read this they will forgive you...
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:12 pm

fredhonest wrote:ok bro and sis now will explain to you all what is really happen that time. last month there is a new group that we have discovered and they named it phoenix gang. I just thinking they use phoenix as name of their group so i decided to talk to their leader and i ask them friendship i ask them to unite both phoenix and i am happy because their leader agreed with my offer but after that day they kicked my officials on their own room so i decided to go to their room named phoenix_company i talk to the kicker of phoenix gang and ask why they kicking my members then their answer is insulting me and they use bad words against me. I ask them to stop kicking and talk nicely but they still insulting me. On that day i decided to ask the kickers of my family and give them lesson. but on the middle of the battle of phoenix family against phoenix gang there is 1 force that help them and kick 1 of my member. that time im seriously get angry why do force do this to us. So i decided to go pc even i dont have much experience kicking on pc and kick all force that ive seen on force room. but after that my co founder got angry to me because he always say to me "always do the right thing" i decide without informing him. That day i promise him that i will finish this trouble and not to do it again, thats the reason i join this forum. I hope all force member that i kicked will forgive me. And it will never happen again

ok bro fred can u show to us or can u post it here in our forum about the FORCE id that u mention above??? coz we want to know also if it is true and do u have any actual snapshots of kicking that u can show to us??? can u try to post it here so that our ADMIN K-E-E-N & admin C-A-R-E will do the action about this FORCE member that u mention???
thank u for the explanation bro fred....

have a nice day

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fredhonest Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 am

Hmmm that time i didnt have snap shot application installed to my phone so i didnt take a chance to snap the force id. But i think strange_force knows what really happen that day. i dont have snap shot as a proof but that id is the 1 i saw on the room of phoenix_company.
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 pm

ok bro let's wait for my co-forces to read your explanation..nadala ka lang sa bugso ng galit..may we know who's this force member that help phoenix gang to kick your member?
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 pm

bro. fred please be aware that there are a lot of force id that are not legal members of the family..if you see force id kicking then i can say to you they are fake force because a true force knows that it is against our family guidelines...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 pm

A "force" ID may be allowed to kick in defense and in official FORCE room only. Visiting other rooms to multi-kick using a "force" ID is considered a serious offense.

Any official FORCE member caught multi-kicking using their "force" ID will be dealt with accordingly.

Strange_force is never been a member of the FORCE family nor been recruited.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 pm

great comments admin c-a-r-e and admin k-e-e-n....thank you for ur help bout this topic Very Happy so bro fred hope u can read the comments of our FOUNDERS here in FORCE family....!!!

hurrah

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fredhonest Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 pm

huh you mean that id is not part of force family? hmm sorry to all.. Rolling Eyes i think they plan it now im searching for that group phoenix gang i didnt see them this past few days.
fredhonest
fredhonest
Regular ll
Regular ll

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm

fredhonest wrote:huh you mean that id is not part of force family? hmm sorry to all.. Rolling Eyes i think they plan it now im searching for that group phoenix gang i didnt see them this past few days.

yup bro fred because we have a namelist of our certified FORCE members by batch ( from Batch 1 to Batch 13 )...and our Batch 14 is on the way.....so keep on searchin bro fred... Razz

throw pc

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:23 pm

i think the conflict was resolved...i'm looking forward to start a new and healthy relationship with the phoenix group...mayekoi i hope you can be the bridge... Idea

THREAD LOCKED lock
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : WARRIOR._.PHOENIX - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down