FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0

+6
cutest_dmd_force
f0r3v3r_force
k-e-e-n
angel_jen_force
jester
naahil_04
10 posters

Go down

COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Empty COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0

Post by naahil_04 Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Here im complain against room admin vodo0. This evening he entered pinoy Dreams and started kiking force members without any reason and witout any warning.

he kicked:
cutest_dmd_force
for3v3r_force
angelu_force
stratocaster_force
and me naahil_04_force

I think we shud complain againt him
im sure sumone who is against force family, pm him and might say there were multi ids in the room.
i hope mig33 team will take strict action against him
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Empty Re: COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0

Post by jester Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:05 am

yeah you're right bro naahil Sad he didn't give warning before he kicked all force id in the pinoy dreams chatroom. Sad here is the snapshot, i'm sad because that time i'm busy pm'd with neo, i didn't saw the other.

Photobucket
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Empty Re: COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0

Post by angel_jen_force Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:54 am

you are correct bro naahil why he kick force id without valid reason,im not there at the time but my friend stratocaster_force he told me he kick in the room pinoy dreams.must be mig33 team give punishment for admin vodo0...

Last edited by angel_jen_force on Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
angel_jen_force
angel_jen_force

Mig33 ID : angel_jen, jeny_in_the_bottle, jen_wafa, casper_jen, jenylicious_01, cruisin_eye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:01 am

I have already e-mailed mig33 team regarding this matter. I pm'd admin vodo0 earlier and he said he did it because its multi-IDs. I reasoned with him that we are a recognized group by mig33 team members: sir Joemac & sir Izzaldin. Admin vodo0 said he is sorry Smile
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:13 am

he comited a great mistake. if he apologise, we can fogive him. but you know our mig histry is in darkside. we are tegd. we al working one target. once rum admin kikd user, we are in black list. wil he takes the responsibilities? if he dont,wil mig team takes responsibilities?
naahil_04
naahil_04

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by f0r3v3r_force Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:06 am

waaaaa ang sakit...i was very surprise the way the admin vo0do kicked us without a valid reason...this is to show that admin vo0do think that FORCE id are multi's.mike_gregarr must be invistigated also in that event.hope it will not happen again....huh aray......
f0r3v3r_force
f0r3v3r_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : f0r3v3r_force,j0hn_myqael, you

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:01 am

I WAS POSTING WHEN I FOUND MYSELF NOT IN THE ROOM !!!! I WAS JUST INFORMED BY ANGELU AT PM THAT I WAS KICKED!!! THAT TIME I SAW ONLY MIKE_GREGARR ENTER THE ROOM. I WAS EXPECTING THAT WHAT HAPPENED LAST THURSDAY AND SATURDAY NOONTIME WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. AND THAT IS HE PM'D ALL OF US IN THE ROOM AND STARTED SAYING BAD WORDS ... WHEWWW MY FIRST TIME TO EXPERIENCE THAT. HERE ARE THE IDS WHO PM'D ME: GLENN.JACINTO, FEL_LIXSS, SUNGAONUN, MUNICH_SHEEN, AND MIKE_GREGARR. BUT INSTEAD OF READING BADWORDS, I WAS KICKED IN SECONDS!!!! AND WHO IS ADMIN VODOO!!????ADMIN WHERE???
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:20 pm

it's good to know that he admit his fault,can admins post a warning before he kick someone else? i know he/she is busy with other rooms but please be observe atleast 2 minutes? thanks!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by super_force Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Sir admin, told admin vodoo to apology in here. So he will see we are a group not multy kicker
super_force
super_force

Mig33 ID : super_force
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.migforce-indonesia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:10 pm

it's a great idea bro little_force. he shud apologise infront of all migforce members. we shu teach him a lesson.
we have to show him we are not multi kickers. but we are a recognized group by mig33 team members.
naahil_04
naahil_04

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:21 pm

yeah let admin vodo0 clear this matter and who called him to kicked force members without any warning Exclamation
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:11 pm

i'm sure admin vodo0 still doesn't know about our group and someone calls him to enter pinoy dreams...it's not his fault the culprit is the one who called him...presently, most admins knows our group i hope it will not be repeated!

THREAD LOCKED lock
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : COMPLAINING AGAINST ROOMADMIN vodo0 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down