FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" !

+3
night.-.hawk22_force
pr3ty87_force
hondyx014_force
7 posters

Go down

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Empty how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" !

Post by hondyx014_force Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 pm

here is the story!

In a dream,God told me,that i could pick up a man I like from his fields.But i have to choose only one.Once na nakapili n ako,I have to raise my hand and say I finally found him,then go back to God for praise.But, he has this conditionna I could never turn back.once nalampasan ko,i should move forward.Sabi ko God won't give me rotten crops of men.i have been a good daughter and I deserve to be with a good man.
So my journey begin,as I went trough the field,nakita ko ang ibat ibang klaseng lalaki. some were tempting me to pick them up.pero sabi ko baka may mas gwapo,mas mabait,mas matalino,mas masipag,mas mahal ako sa dulo ng field na ito.I let go.once.twiceBelieving that in the end of the field my prince waiting for me.
then I saw a man.He sees me while I was there picking up crops in GODS field.He look at me straight eye.And I don't know why,pero there is something in him that I longed for.Pero di pwede.I have to make it to the and of the field.I have to see the right prince.If habang lumalayo ako,nakakakita ako ng ganitong klaseng lalake,baka in the other end may mas hihigit pa sa kanya.Until I reached the end of the field.GOD asked me"Di ba napakakulit mo,araw araw nagdadasal ka ng partner in life,but ngayon wala kang dala.My crops are all fresh and good.there is none there na di maganda.All for the picking."I answered."I thought I would see someone at the end of your crops,my LORD,wala na pala.Each steps of perfection na hinahanap ko is a step to nothingness.E have met someone in my path but I did let him go.Believing na there is someone better,at the end of your field.God said,Im sorry my child,but you have to face reality.I have given you enough time to choose.Face this consequences.
then I said,"I'm sorry that I wasn't brave enough to raise my hand in the middle of the field and commit my self to someone I was not ready to face the challenges of life with someone I thought was of lesser value than me...I'm sorry.nagising ako umiiyak,saying sorry to GOD and to my life.then I realize that God is giving me another chance to choose,but not in his field but in the fields of uncertainly.Now I'm looking at the one looking at me straight eyed wondering if he is the one.What is the meaning of all my efforts and wealth,I may become the best Doctor but to whom will I share my care and love for, all the days of my life......
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Th_sle10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Empty Re: how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" !

Post by pr3ty87_force Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 am

hondyx014_force wrote:here is the story!

In a dream,God told me,that i could pick up a man I like from his fields.But i have to choose only one.Once na nakapili n ako,I have to raise my hand and say I finally found him,then go back to God for praise.But, he has this conditionna I could never turn back.once nalampasan ko,i should move forward.Sabi ko God won't give me rotten crops of men.i have been a good daughter and I deserve to be with a good man.
So my journey begin,as I went trough the field,nakita ko ang ibat ibang klaseng lalaki. some were tempting me to pick them up.pero sabi ko baka may mas gwapo,mas mabait,mas matalino,mas masipag,mas mahal ako sa dulo ng field na ito.I let go.once.twiceBelieving that in the end of the field my prince waiting for me.
then I saw a man.He sees me while I was there picking up crops in GODS field.He look at me straight eye.And I don't know why,pero there is something in him that I longed for.Pero di pwede.I have to make it to the and of the field.I have to see the right prince.If habang lumalayo ako,nakakakita ako ng ganitong klaseng lalake,baka in the other end may mas hihigit pa sa kanya.Until I reached the end of the field.GOD asked me"Di ba napakakulit mo,araw araw nagdadasal ka ng partner in life,but ngayon wala kang dala.My crops are all fresh and good.there is none there na di maganda.All for the picking."I answered."I thought I would see someone at the end of your crops,my LORD,wala na pala.Each steps of perfection na hinahanap ko is a step to nothingness.E have met someone in my path but I did let him go.Believing na there is someone better,at the end of your field.God said,Im sorry my child,but you have to face reality.I have given you enough time to choose.Face this consequences.
then I said,"I'm sorry that I wasn't brave enough to raise my hand in the middle of the field and commit my self to someone I was not ready to face the challenges of life with someone I thought was of lesser value than me...I'm sorry.nagising ako umiiyak,saying sorry to GOD and to my life.then I realize that God is giving me another chance to choose,but not in his field but in the fields of uncertainly.Now I'm looking at the one looking at me straight eyed wondering if he is the one.What is the meaning of all my efforts and wealth,I may become the best Doctor but to whom will I share my care and love for, all the days of my life......
wow cz impressive thanks for sharing this may d,god grant ur wish godbless Very Happy
pr3ty87_force
pr3ty87_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : pr3ty_woman_87
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Empty Re: how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" !

Post by night.-.hawk22_force Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 am

nice story asawaqo hearty tnx for sharing group dance ska n aqo magshare hehehehe
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com
night.-.hawk22_force
night.-.hawk22_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : hondyx024, yannie_4ever, giorgio_armani_22
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleme_force Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 am

GREAT bhe!!!

Thank you for sharing your story,it simply says that we must not waste our time finding the perfect one if he's already infront of us....

We must just thank GOD for the right person whom we are destined with forever!!!

KEEP ON GOING bhe,muaahhh!!! how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 pm

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_biggrin how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_biggrin how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_biggrin prettyqo,so be aware of it.wag kang pili ng pili na may mas hihigit pa baka mapunta ka sa wala how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! 734679don't let this happen to you. mwahhhhhhh how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! 175465
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 pm

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Herz bhe, we are the one who make our destiny.God given us everything.its up to us what life we want to be. sometimes being perfectionist lead us to nothing.how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! 607172
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yhemma_04 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

well it's being greedy and perfectionist at the same time..and ang tao talga ndi nakokontento kung anu n ang nasa harap nila,nakikita at nahahawakan..they are always longing for a better one..GOd will never give u more than what u need for kc alam nyang un lang ang kailangan at pangangailangan mo..When GOD tell u something to do.. TRUST him magiging mabuti un para sau..for the love the more n nageexpect tau the more n nasasaktan tau..and TRUST ur instinct kung feel mo sya na...sya n un,ang hirap pag nawala pa..ate tnx sa story nakakahinayang pero it's not too late..smile...

yhemma_04
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : yhemma_04
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:56 pm

I love the certain quote that goes like this,

"Don't waste your time picking some stones if you have diamond on your sight."
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 pm

how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower Life is like an obstacle course.Gos laid the correct path down to you,but now it's your choice whether to follow it or not. how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Icon_flower
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 pm

nice ng storylife mo cz hondy,finding your perfect partner,Wish he is the one for you..
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

toinkz cz anjie di ako yong character sa story ha hehehehehe! how every one live by because of "LOVE WELL" ! 974129
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down