FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creation

2 posters

Go down

The Creation Empty The Creation

Post by cesky_efx Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

In the beginning, there was no land on earth. Only the ocean covered the earth. Because it was very dark, God said, “Let there be light!” On the second day of creation, God said, “Let there be a dome in the sky, to separate the bodies of water. On the third day, God said, “Let the waters below be in a single basin, so that dry land will appear.” On the fourth day, God said, “Let there be lights in the dome in the sky to brighten the earth.” On the fifth day, God said, “Let the water be filled with creatures, and let birds fly on the dome of the sky.” On the sixth day, God said, “Let the earth produce all kinds of living creatures.”

Then, he said, “I will make man out of my own image and likeness. I will let him take control over the sea creatures, the land creatures and the birds in the sky.” God created man out of his image; In the divine image He created him, Man and woman, He created them. God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth in the land I have given you.” Then God looked at everything He created, and found it very inspiring. Then evening came, and morning came after it. Thus, the heavens and the earth were completed in this manner. Since God was finished with His work, on the seventh day. He rested from all the work He had done.

So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because it was on this day, when He rested from all the tiresome work he had done in the creation.

Moral of the story:

Love the creation of God. Do not bring the creations into nothing, so that God will never get back all things on earth. Be inspired on God’s done and be thankful to him.
cesky_efx
cesky_efx
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : cesky_efx
Mood : The Creation Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

The Creation Empty Re: The Creation

Post by cuttee Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 am

TENKYU FOR SHARING... thumbs up