FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About chatting rule at pinoy admins room

4 posters

Go down

About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Empty About chatting rule at pinoy admins room

Post by D4rk.ver0ya Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Im just have some question about other user at pinoy admins,i know pinoy admins is room for help,and have chatting rule's too. But much other user never see chatting rule,example: much other user speaking they own languange (foreign languange) and much the other user want to exchange vote "like" with moderator room or with the other.i and other moderator always trying for tell respect to chatting rule,but they never hear that.so im just want for sharing this to all bro and sis here...thanks
D4rk.ver0ya
D4rk.ver0ya
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : aghana_harajuku
Mood : About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Th_coo10

Character sheet
Skill: moderator room

Back to top Go down

About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Empty Re: About chatting rule at pinoy admins room

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:57 pm

I think as moderators, you should be firm when implementing chatting rules but not too strict. Like for instance, some are using their own language occasionally but not to the point of really chatting. This we can allow, after reminding them.

You can always tell if they intentionally breaking chat rule or not. Some people do that for convenience. Some do it to annoy others. That case, a couple of warnings more to be given. Then if they still keep on chatting other than english, then its up to your judgement as moderators what you will do next.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Empty Re: About chatting rule at pinoy admins room

Post by pokem0n_ Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I agree with bro rules if the room can not be too tight, I knew the room had a rule in terms of language, as long as they (users) do not make trouble and say no commendable and disturb the atmosphere of what's wrong with the room we gave them the opportunity to join, too sad if that does not use English language when the send out, sometimes he really did not know English but want to join in there, for example many of my friends whom I would not again join the pinoy admins because he feels he can not speak english and he was afraid of ordered exit (kick) sorry if any one says, I just want to develop my creativity banana jive About chatting rule at pinoy admins room 581768
pokem0n_
pokem0n_
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : sidix / pokem0n_
Mood : About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rk.ver0ya Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 am

Yes thats right, keen and sidix bro,as moderator we must give all the best for other user,not just for call admin,but we must make the other user happy too,and we as moderator must make the other user proud to who has managed the pinoy admins room... Tq.keen and sidix bro for give the answer about this topic.
D4rk.ver0ya
D4rk.ver0ya
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : aghana_harajuku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 am

You guys basically run the room's affairs. You are the caretakers. Keep up the good work guys. Wink
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : About chatting rule at pinoy admins room Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asa__ Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm

ya i agree wit u vero..
I am with other moderators try to always make the other user comfort .. not only helps call admin. we tried to familiarize himself with other users
asa__
asa__
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : asa__, asa_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down