FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to prevent computer crashes

4 posters

Go down

How to prevent computer crashes Empty How to prevent computer crashes

Post by k-e-e-n Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

How to prevent computer crashes The_conscious_consumer-4204620-1260299423

Who hasn't experienced that awful moment when your computer suddenly crashes? It's a frustrating experience even under the best of circumstances.

While there's no surefire way to prevent your computer from ever crashing again, there are plenty of simple things you can do to reduce the number of times you come face-to-face with the dreaded blank screen.

Taking good care of your computer will also help make your computer last longer. It's an obvious win for your savings account, but it's also a win for the planet. Electronic waste is a growing problem given the fact that electronics become obsolete rather quickly, and it's not easy to responsibly dispose of computers and other gadgets.

The following tips are from Stephen Shepard, a New York City-based information technology professional.

Don't install unnecessary programs. Every time you install a program, you run the risk of destabilizing your whole system. So think twice about whether you really need every tool browser, weather forecaster, and poker game out there. It's also not a bad idea to uninstall software programs that you don't use anymore.

Do install as much memory as possible. "Cram in the RAM" because running low on memory can cause your computer to crash. Learn how to install more RAM.

Do update your drivers. Drivers are programs that tell your computer how to talk to your printer, scanner, and any other external devices. Old drivers can cause serious crashes, so check the websites of your external hardware for the latest drivers and update them.

Don't keep too many programs open at the same time. Leaving a dozen programs running at the same time will sap your computer's strength and throw it for a loop. Close applications when you're done with them to prevent an overload.

Do restart your computer every day. Leaving your computer on for long periods of time can cause an accumulation of corrupt files and errors that can lead to a crash. Simply restarting your computer every day will help. Better yet, turn off your computer when you're not using it for long periods of time, and you won't even need to think about this issue. You'll save money on your energy bills too.

Do use a surge-suppressing power strip or uninterruptible power supply. It's best to avoid power surges and dips because they can cause crashes or spontaneous restarts.

Do install and maintain an anti-virus program. It's also a good idea to install anti-spyware software. Keeping viruses and spyware at bay will help protect against crashes and other serious problems.

Do install your software updates. Running old software can cause conflicts that lead to system crashes, so say "yes" to updates.

source: green.yahoo.com
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

How to prevent computer crashes Empty Re: How to prevent computer crashes

Post by rein_force Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Thank you so much for your important tips boss keen.
Having pc is n0t just an ordinary stuff. E2 ay xtra obligation at sakit sa ulo. He he he
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:41 am

Yes rein but its worth the headache Very Happy Without them, life would be boring.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by batang-mental Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 am

sir it is god idia thatz corect 100% coz i experience and i face alot of problem in my our work we are working in omega software oracle,data base sir did you encounter the bontoc virus if you have brontoc virus in ur computer sometimes they will shutdown ur computer or automatic restart after that you will have bad sector in ur hard disc ... you must to defrag ur pc and the uninstall progam after you uninstall the program you to delete the folder in local C: goto program file you find there the folder witch you uninstall before some anti viruz there is compatiblity the other anti viruz they cannot remove the viruz but i recoment take a ghosh file thatz a number 1 backup in ur pc some one needs how to use ghost just pm me and i will tich him how to use ghost file back up thatz the better good idia even you have froblem in you pc just return back the ghost files...ur pc will become very clean and they will remove also the bad sector thank...and more thingz some one they are using window vista dont use that ur computer a little bit slow i recomend windows 7 that much beter than vista in also a very deferent grapics our computer will becomes fast thank u jus i shared i my Information Technology god bless

batang-mental
Banned
Banned

Mig33 ID : x0xfriendly-14x0x
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Readin10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by jelay25 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 am

hhhhehehehehe bro mental nose bleed tau don ha rommel hahaha miss u tol anyway thanks for sharing us tol rommel
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jelay25 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 am

ADMIN KEEN THANKS FOR THE INFO ,I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS THAT I WAS INCOUNTERED OF MY PERSONAL COMPUTER ( PC),NOW I WILL TRY TO FOLLOW SOME OF YOUR TIPS THANKS cheers U KNOW SOMETIMES IM GETTING MAD HEHEHEHEHE OF MY PC HEHEHEHE SAKIT NGA SA ULO ,ANYWAY THANKS O LOT
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : How to prevent computer crashes Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content