FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this moon.marvel really an administrator

5 posters

Go down

Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Empty Does this moon.marvel really an administrator

Post by jei_gv2008 Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 pm

helow bro.and sis and also to the administrator,just wanna ask if this MOON.MARVEL working as a admistrator?all i can say he is not a good example,why i say that he is alwys kicking by no WARNING not only once i witness what he have done,sa mga rum na i tambay,ok sana if nag flooding un mga multi n yon eh !kaso di they just enter to the room,pls do talk to him kc dapat sila o cya ang takbuhan ng mga bastos or nagflooding s mga room but he is not...thnkz for reading may complaint,about this matter,here is some of the i'ds he using,and 1 of the photo,of wat he have done,sorry i dont know how to do the screenshot.
thothoy_bhebo,jelidz,s1mon_ross,j_wheng_j,humingbird,n4d314in3_tiffanny,s.h.o.r.e.b.r.e.a.k,n.-.teresa,
Does this moon.marvel really an administrator 00413
jei_gv2008
jei_gv2008
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : jei_gv2008
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Empty Re: Does this moon.marvel really an administrator

Post by k-e-e-n Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Cguro ang nangyari, may nag pm kay admin moon.marvel. They can easily say that multi-ids are abusing your room. Madalas nangyayari yan. Lalo na sa mga galit sa room nyo. Alam nila ang isa sa rules ng admin e "kick multi ids without warning." Ginagamit nila yan to get back at you or just to have fun. Admins do not have enough time to observe the room long enough to tell the sheeps from wolves as we are catering dozens of requests at a time.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Empty Re: Does this moon.marvel really an administrator

Post by jei_gv2008 Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 am

for fun rin ba yon ppasok ang isang alagad ng MOON.MARVEL at ssabhin tanga yon mga tao sa rum well,hope even na that was the 1 rules of admin he need to know if tlagang why he need to kik w/o warning,not only the SIDE ng kakilala nya,parang di tama yon db? i know that all of you ay busy sa mga wolves s mig ,gaya ng mga id's that i mention,keep it up force admin.i wish maging isa rin akong force someday, and as long na publish ko watever that MOON.MARVEL doing to the rooms ay ok n sa akin...lastly moon. marvel be a a good MODEL of the admin.salamat KEEN for the reply of this topic i really apreciate your relpy thnks once again and have a great day to you and sa lahat ng mga force member gbu Smile
jei_gv2008
jei_gv2008
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jei_gv2008 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 am

melj wrote:Cguro ang nangyari, may nag pm kay admin moon.marvel. They can easily say that multi-ids are abusing your room. Madalas nangyayari yan. Lalo na sa mga galit sa room nyo. Alam nila ang isa sa rules ng admin e "kick multi ids without warning." Ginagamit nila yan to get back at you or just to have fun. Admins do not have enough time to observe the room long enough to tell the sheeps from wolves as we are catering dozens of requests at a time.

sir keen and all the admin.i know ur all bz kaso dapat lhat ng admin.ay patas tong MOON. MARVEL na 2 ay over na tlga yan cnbi u na kik multi ids w/o warning kaso even di multi cnicipa nya he is useless and gingamit nya ang work nya as admin.i dont know him as i said nkikita ko lng gingawa nya pati chatters cnicipa nya what for nryan cya s administration di bgay s knya ang tatak ng admin.,sir keen nkita n kita how u warning s rum s mga kiker bat this moon marvel mas panig cya s friend nya...like pak--1,manggus-10 m00n.marvel i know u can read this hope na maging equal k rin s mga chatters s mig....as long i know na mali ginagawa ng isang taga admin.i wanna pos d2 s forum ng mkita nya o nila ang gingwa nila ay mali..kya nga nr2 ang forum ks0 dont know when they going to answer my request.. same as the other complaint....thnkz u all gbu
jei_gv2008
jei_gv2008
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

k-e-e-n wrote:Cguro ang nangyari, may nag pm kay admin moon.marvel. They can easily say that multi-ids are abusing your room. Madalas nangyayari yan. Lalo na sa mga galit sa room nyo. Alam nila ang isa sa rules ng admin e "kick multi ids without warning." Ginagamit nila yan to get back at you or just to have fun. Admins do not have enough time to observe the room long enough to tell the sheeps from wolves as we are catering dozens of requests at a time.
Alam mo manung ko its happen to me d other day medimarvel kicked my fren sbi nya flooding daw d nman i fight wid him in private and im so mad he just kicked wid out warning dpat sa knya demoted pasway n admin xa grrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad Mad lol!

Last edited by k-e-e-n on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : caps lock)
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tyo Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 pm

moon.mervel is admin
tyo
tyo
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : tyokosy,tyo-junior,call-me-lee
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Evil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter helper

Http://Tyokosifamili.zat.su

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm

To those who are not aware:

Admins have the authority to kick any ids without warning if they are:

1. Multi (in series or similar pattern).
2. Fast flooding including enter-leave.
3. Multi-kicking (very fast kick).

k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

actually some of users misguiding our admins specially those foriegn moderators.

anyway, if you are not an abuser and you got kicked just inform that particular admin thus your id will be cleared.

camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : Does this moon.marvel really an administrator Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down