FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Fall Out of Love

+5
nashko_force
purple_gie
sn0w_queen529_force
gone_the_force
pegasus202
9 posters

Go down

How To Fall Out of Love Empty How To Fall Out of Love

Post by pegasus202 Fri May 01, 2009 8:14 am

Sometime I wonder how it can be that Young Love, one of the greatest sources of joy, is also the source of so much pain. Unreciprocated love can lead to depression, inability to work or socialize, panic attacks and even self destruction.

Love is an emotion that controls us. So what you need to do is learn how to control it! If you have just broken up with the person that you love, it is easy to get into a state of depression – but you cannot allow another person to control how you feel.

Your 1st love is always something special and some people like to hold onto the memory of love as if it were still a real thing between you and your ex boyfriend. The truth is, love itself is so precious and we as human beings, who crave nurturing and love, are afraid to let it go. We are afraid of the emptiness that follows in its aftermath, Loneliness. The pain is real. So how does one stop the pain?

All you have to do is learn the technique of “How to fall out of love”. The technique teaches you how to feel indifference, or apathy towards your Ex.

This system is called “Thought Stopping”. All it does is reduce the time you spend thinking about the person. So what you have to do is replace the “Thought” of your loved one by putting a new thought in its place.

Think back to a time in your life when you felt happy. A time not associated with your ex. Perhaps it was a special occasion or maybe you’re sunbathing on a beach. Really get this picture in your mind, feel the feelings you felt, Notice the feeling in your tummy of peace and tranquility. Now that you have that image in your mind – you will be ready to “insert” them into your mind at the necessary moment.

Now I want you to place an elastic band around your wrist… not to tight that it cut your circulation off though! Then purposely think of the person and the second that he comes into you mind shout “STOP” as loudly as you can. (In a private place so you don’t scare anyone around you) and snap the elastic band on your wrist, so you feel a light sting.

Don’t allow the thought of that person to develop and now quickly replace it with that happy memory of yours in order to eliminate your pervious thought.

It is hard at 1st, and you may feel foolish and embarrassed…. But it works! So stick at it!
Naturally, it is doubtful that the thoughts of that person will go away the 1st time – so you have to be persistent! You will never forget that person – because love has a memory of its own…. But you will soon learn to get him or her out of your mind and begin to live again….. And one day, Love again.

Stay Strong,
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

How To Fall Out of Love Empty Re: How To Fall Out of Love

Post by gone_the_force Fri May 01, 2009 10:18 am

love knows no boundaries.it constantly perseveres in all kinds of weather... Razz
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sn0w_queen529_force Sun May 03, 2009 6:44 pm

sometimes love is unfair,...sumtyms u win sumtyms u dont, bUt eVen f u dOnt win, just kip ON LovIng aGain,bCoz luv is n0T a mistAke its. A less0N 4 us 2 lEarn.
sn0w_queen529_force
sn0w_queen529_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : snOw_queen529_force,pr3tty-_-y4ng-y4ng,st4rl3t.girl.143,disn3y_princ3ss.999
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Sun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Love is only a word but then it can be loneliness for one,paradise for two and sacrifice for three!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nashko_force Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 am

If you love someone set him or her free, if she or he comes back then she or he's yours if not then find another one, LOVE have two kinds positive and negative this two should have different way if not it will explude, If you are INLOVE everything in you is love, you're happy coz you love, you're hurt coz you love, so dont hesitate if you fall inlove and get hurt coz thats your destiny, just keep on loving until you success.

Last edited by nashko_force on Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar and lock of letter)
nashko_force
nashko_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : na-s-h
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Thinki10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Mon May 18, 2009 4:10 am

maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine18_force Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! A 4-letter word that can explain evrything hak...always give love with sincerity for it wil make bothsides realize things are really happen no matter how much we avoid them not to..

maxine18_force
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : princess_tin,crazytin18,cute_insane18 etc
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hapl82oo9_force Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 am

lol! lOvE NeVeR dIeS kAsI ,bEcAUsE tHaT Is A HUmAn InStInCT Very Happy
hapl82oo9_force
hapl82oo9_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : h-a-p-3
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_alo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 am

well falling out of love is a very hard thing to do and a very tough decisson,especially when you truely love the person.but if u have a strong determination and a will to do that im sure u can.i think each one has its own way how to fall out of love.for me,im figthing against my ownself,my feelings.
i used to think of the things that he did which causes me pain it helps a lot to divert my feelings from intense to coldness.divert my attention to the things which makes me happy and i see to it that my mind is fully occupied of something else .so thats my way of falling out of love.hmmmm...and ofcourse giving myself a chance to be happy again .. Smile
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 am

in this situation i dont let my heart rule over my mind.when i make decissions i've always take the risk for whatever will be the outcome. Smile
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : How To Fall Out of Love Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content