FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believing in You

4 posters

Go down

Believing in You Empty Believing in You

Post by pegasus202 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 am

In the course of our lives we receive a lot of criticism. Unchecked these may give us doubts about our abilities. This article describes the kind of criticism that notable people had received in their youth. The fact that they succeeded is testimony that we can accomplish what we believe in. I am hoping that this article will encourage you...

Did you know that Albert Einstein could not speak until he was four years old and did not read until he was seven? His parents and teachers worried about his mental ability.
Beethoven's music teacher said about him, "As a composer he is hopeless." What if young Ludwig believed it?
When Thomas Edison was a young boy, his teachers said he was so stupid he could never learn anything. He once said, "I remember I used to never be able to get along at school. I was always at the foot of my class...my father thought I was stupid, and I almost decided that I was a dunce." What if young Thomas believed what they said about him?
When F. W. Woolworth was 21, he got a job in a store, but was not allowed to wait on customers because he "didn't have enough sense."
When the sculptor Auguste Rodin was young he had difficulty learning to read and write. Today, we may say he had a learning disability, but his father said of him, "I have an idiot for a son."
His uncle agreed. "He's uneducable," he said. What if Rodin had doubted his ability?
A newspaper editor once fired Walt Disney because he was thought to have no "good ideas." Caruso was told by one music teacher, "You can't sing. You have no voice at all." And an editor told Louisa May Alcott that she was incapable of writing anything that would have popular appeal.
What if these people had listened and become discouraged? Where would our world be without the music of Beethoven, the art of Rodin or the ideas of Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison? As Oscar Levant has accurately said, "It's not what you are, it's what you don't become that hurts."
You have great potential. When you believe in all you can be, rather than all you cannot become, you will find your place on earth.
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Believing in You Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Believing in You Empty Re: Believing in You

Post by gone_the_force Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm

good ideas are the great moving forces of history...thank's the stories? study
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : Believing in You Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm

like when we are dreaming of impossible things we always think it could happen,if we wish to be famous yes we can if we truly believe in our selves,or wanted to be a good singer we could do all things if we believe. thumbs up
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Believing in You Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

pegasus202 wrote:In the course of our lives we receive a lot of criticism. Unchecked these may give us doubts about our abilities. This article describes the kind of criticism that notable people had received in their youth. The fact that they succeeded is testimony that we can accomplish what we believe in. I am hoping that this article will encourage you...

Did you know that Albert Einstein could not speak until he was four years old and did not read until he was seven? His parents and teachers worried about his mental ability.
Beethoven's music teacher said about him, "As a composer he is hopeless." What if young Ludwig believed it?
When Thomas Edison was a young boy, his teachers said he was so stupid he could never learn anything. He once said, "I remember I used to never be able to get along at school. I was always at the foot of my class...my father thought I was stupid, and I almost decided that I was a dunce." What if young Thomas believed what they said about him?
When F. W. Woolworth was 21, he got a job in a store, but was not allowed to wait on customers because he "didn't have enough sense."
When the sculptor Auguste Rodin was young he had difficulty learning to read and write. Today, we may say he had a learning disability, but his father said of him, "I have an idiot for a son."
His uncle agreed. "He's uneducable," he said. What if Rodin had doubted his ability?
A newspaper editor once fired Walt Disney because he was thought to have no "good ideas." Caruso was told by one music teacher, "You can't sing. You have no voice at all." And an editor told Louisa May Alcott that she was incapable of writing anything that would have popular appeal.
What if these people had listened and become discouraged? Where would our world be without the music of Beethoven, the art of Rodin or the ideas of Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison? As Oscar Levant has accurately said, "It's not what you are, it's what you don't become that hurts."
You have great potential. When you believe in all you can be, rather than all you cannot become, you will find your place on earth.
have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day be strong:hava:
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : Believing in You Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content