FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum!

+3
papa_cologne
hamka
galit na ako
7 posters

Go down

hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Empty hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum!

Post by galit na ako Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm

THAT FORUM REALLY PISS ME OFF! I JUST PM AN ADMIN THEN HE BAN ME THERE! WTF!!!! I WAS JUST ASKING HOW DID HE FIND OUT MY FORUMS AND THEN BANNING ME WITH OUT A REASON!!! IF YOU ARE WITH THIS FORUM [link deleted] PLEASE TELL TO THE ADMINS THERE WHY THE HELL FORHAD BAN ME THERE!!! THAT USERNAME FORHAD725 BANNING WITHOUT A REASON! [deleted]!!!

Edited by inspire...please review our forum rules...or else you will be banned too

galit na ako

Mig33 ID : shat da hell up

Back to top Go down

hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Empty Re: hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum!

Post by hamka Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:41 pm

wow.
why u complaint here?
hehehe. . . . be patient.
hamka
hamka
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : hamk

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://miggerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Empty Re: hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum!

Post by galit na ako Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 pm

errrr sorry i was just really piss after advertising his forum at my forum he banned me with out a reason.... is this forum is an extension of that?

galit na ako

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 pm

toinkz toinkz!!! complaining to barangay 101 but your problem is in barangay 110 lol! lol smash lol!
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 pm

papa_cologne wrote:toinkz toinkz!!! complaining to barangay 101 but your problem is in barangay 110 lol! lol smash lol!
bro. papa you're 101% correct! lol!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hamka Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm

wew wat lang it? :p
dont kiding br0 :p
r u banned?
create new member and complen to world frm Razz
hahahaha
hamka
hamka
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : hamk

Character sheet

http://miggerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gladden_force Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Hey you boy...please do not use such a " ¿@%+&¿¥! " words here..watch your words bro.be kool.. galit na RIN ako...ahak bungakngak.
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:59 pm

galit na ako wrote:THAT FORUM REALLY PISS ME OFF! I JUST PM AN ADMIN THEN HE BAN ME THERE! WTF!!!! I WAS JUST ASKING HOW DID HE FIND OUT MY FORUMS AND THEN BANNING ME WITH OUT A REASON!!! IF YOU ARE WITH THIS FORUM [link deleted] PLEASE TELL TO THE ADMINS THERE WHY THE HELL FORHAD BAN ME THERE!!! THAT USERNAME FORHAD725 BANNING WITHOUT A REASON! FUCK!!!

Edited by inspire...please review our forum rules...or else you will be banned too

bro please READ THE FORUM RULES here...

the person you're telling is already BANNED here in FORCE forum. as you can see, we(FORCE forum) have more members than their site, so i can say that our FORUM is built earlier than HIS... i even visited HIS site and in my surprised OUR LOGO, ICONS AND DESIGN LAYOUT is a little the same with HIS forum, i don't think if he got the idea here in our forum. THAT GUY is sending pm(private messages) in our members here (i received too) telling that HE need "someone" to be one of his moderators...

I just want to clarify that OUR FORCE FORUM is not an extension whatsoever with HIS forum...
this is our ONLY WEBSITE (www.migforce.com) and OUR WAPSITE is in peperonity (www.migforce.peperonity.com)

...so PLEASE, before saying any foul words here (which is strictly prohibited) kindly ask our ADMINISTRATORS by sending them pm's if ever you have any complaints, or post it here in COMPLAINTS...(which you did right,thanks!) but NO FOUL WORDS...

...I understand how you feel (being banned w/o any reason) but try to understand that we (FORCE FORUM) are innocent in your issue with that LEECHER...

for more information about that person:
READ HERE

READ THE FORUM RULES!!!
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by galit na ako Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 pm

okay.. just want to say sorry... just please delete this and thank you for a nice reply from you jkakashi01

galit na ako

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:10 pm

your apology accepted...feel free to post!

TOPIC LOCKED lock
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 pm

I believe my colleagues have already expressed what needs to be told, and as you can see, this family stands as one, united in one common goal of friendship. Our forum speaks of us, and we do not tolerate defamation here. We understand what you've gone through in the other forum yet in no way would we allow foul language here. And to reiterate what the family said, this is the MIGFORCE forum, the one and the only, and the only link that we have is our peperonity site.
You are welcome to this forum though, just remember our forum rules.
Have a pleasant day.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:15 pm

inspire wrote:your apology accepted...feel free to post!

TOPIC LOCKED lock
Sowi admin inspire, I got myself in hehehehehe, you left the key at the door.... Love you mwah!
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : hey if you were with this forum <not allowed>.great-forum! Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down