FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits?

+9
wizard_hacker
keller_force
super_force
nemo
benyso
k-e-e-n
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
carelyn
pc-gan
13 posters

Go down

Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Empty Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits?

Post by pc-gan Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 pm

I was just wondering... mig33 now has many payment methods for users to purchase mig33 credits. We have credit card, Western Union, TT, local banking, etc... Is it easy or still difficult to make payments?

To those who are not aware... mig33 credits can be used to send SMS, calls, buy emoticons (I love our food emoticon!), lookout, etc...

Let me know your ideas and thoughts... Maybe I can help

pc-gan
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Mig33 ID : pc-gan

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Empty Re: Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits?

Post by carelyn Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:00 pm

For me, all mode of payments are easy to use but there are some disadvantages like:

a. credit card - you can't avail discount
b. western union - not accessible here in israel
c. TT - you need to purchase bigger amount because of its high service transaction fee. so, it's not practical if you will only purchase small amount of credits.

Yes madam, you are right new emoticons now are really great! i hope you can add some emoticons like welcome welcome or welcome back or any moving emoticons to be more lively. bounce

Thank you very much for keeping in touch with mig33 users. We hope to hear more from you. More power!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Empty Re: Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits?

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 pm

thanks for information admins.. i hope mig33 version generation is to be come wonderfull and more emoticons like for example Arrow group dance banana drink no no thanks you and god bless....
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pc-gan Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:46 am

Lol, i like the group dance animated emoticon Smile

pc-gan
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pc-gan Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 am

I was just making a Western Union transfer three days ago in one of the banks in KL. I was told that there is no blue form... I had to go to post office and then to an agent but no one knows what the blue form is. I was told that we can only transfer to an individual...

Is KL having this problem only?

Someone mention to me that mig33 should have moneybookers... What do you think our payment methods should be that is more convenient and trusting?

pc-gan
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 pm

The problem with moneybookers like the paypal is, not all merchants have the major credit cards mam pc. So TT or Western Union is the best option to most.

What about assigning an exclusive local "supplier/distributor" ? Like by cities or by provinces. Give them more discounts so the local merchants can still avail the 30% discount.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by benyso Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 pm

I think you should post about this matter in indonesia forum too madam.Am have western union branch in near my home but they still not active.I hope western union open they branch office soon.About new emoticon,am like that.But am have idea( i dnt knw this possible or not) how if mig33 have local emoticons?For example you can add some local food like indo food,malay food,arab food.Hehehe...And i think we should have option to delete emoticons.

benyso
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : Benyso

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

i do have experienced like yours madam, my first attempt to send payment through western union here in israel. i am asking for the blue form as what has been stated in the procedure given by mig33 management but the teller doesn't know the blue form and told me that they have no service like that. i suggest that mig33 management should have clear transaction with western union and make sure to provide blue form to all western union agents...

admin keen suggestion to have a local distributor is good too but it will be a lil bit sacrifice to the company since it would be a double handling. Both the distributor and merchant needs to be discounted...but if it's possible then why not... Very Happy

madam i hope to see animated emoticons in the next version...
lol smash
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nemo Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 pm

madam pc we dont have merchants here :s and when we charge by visa give error and say its not allwed and not working how we can buy credit then ??

we cant buy from another merchants from another country because what we will give them ???

nemo
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : nemo0-

Back to top Go down

Post by super_force Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 am

Is it possible if we buy mig credit, then just charge it from our cell phone mobile credit? Surprised you know, no all of users have credit card or western union in our place. Pc mam, please add mobile type, like nokia type emotions
super_force
super_force

Mig33 ID : super_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.migforce-indonesia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by keller_force Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 am

ano bayan hirap aman nian wala ako mabilhan akawnt
keller_force
keller_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : keller_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 am

pc-gan wrote:I was just wondering... mig33 now has many payment methods for users to purchase mig33 credits. We have credit card, Western Union, TT, local banking, etc... Is it easy or still difficult to make payments?

To those who are not aware... mig33 credits can be used to send SMS, calls, buy emoticons (I love our food emoticon!), lookout, etc...

Let me know your ideas and thoughts... Maybe I can help

When I was so addicted with Mig33, I applied as a Merchant and use my credit card to purchase accounts. Let me suggest some options that can be accessible to those who have no credit cards.

1. Create a Mig33 recharge card same like internet card or phone card that can be purchase anywhere like internet shops, phonecard shops and to local distributor. This will ease the pain in looking for merchants nearby. We have lots of Merchants but the accessibility in paying them is the problem.

2. Established a Network of Mig Merchants like a Multi-level Networking (MLM). Then most of us will be attracted with the rebates and down line.

3. Established an Efficient Customer Care that can be contacted in every countries that can be called with free of charge.

Just a suggestions Madam.
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am

keller_force wrote:ano bayan hirap aman nian wala ako mabilhan akawnt
ahak kelp0tz wg kna bumili hehe j0wk
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

thanks sa informati0n hirap naman maging merchant,
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by driginal707 Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 pm

It is new revolution in mig33. many problem will b solved by this condition.

Thanks.
driginal707
driginal707
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : driginal707

http://www.mig33-world.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 am

Its easy for al Maldivians because, we have western union,we can send TT , and its m0re easy to use crdt card to buy crdt frm mig.but TT is m0re cost than other servies, we, Most of Maldivians are sendin their m0nez throug western union
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm

thanks for sharing good news to as ...
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : Is it difficult to make payment to purchase mig33 credits? Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MsB Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 pm

why do some people hang cause of super emots?????? Question We need a Solution!!!
MsB
MsB
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : D-e-v-i-ll,ma_ujid-sb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down