FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you first met sweet mig33?

+67
cuttee
gladden_force
heavensangel_force
jelay25
somerays
lite_force
samantha_force
brooke_shields
aecius
re3mds3xynoty_force
cavalier33_force
maxine18_force
renegade_force
faith_force
erly_force
jaymyr
hapl82oo9_force
rudy
yvana-g3m_force
sh3ena_ros3_force
rave_ace66
sn0w_queen529_force
harballah
unfeigned_force
taratitat_force
nashko_force
mistah
kembot_force
Coockie_force
maemar_force
unicahija
vixen-ivy_force
coychester
dj_babu
armani-code_force
jhanna
benyso
rein_force
young_angel_ly_force
angel_jen_force
cpd
eyeofthespy5
gone_the_force
bitchy_force
nices
jh0s3ph
juville_force
isko77
super_force
aries_force
lovelychel
f0r3v3r_force
v1nc1t.d3_f0rce
jkakashi01
naahil_04
ali.koplink
butterfinger_force
cloudy_force
shane28
lil_angel
issarosette
k-e-e-n
danamae
jadelyn18
jester
camhe22
carelyn
71 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty How did you first met sweet mig33?

Post by carelyn Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

AN INVITATION FROM A STRANGER...
It was midmonth of august 2006 at my peperonity site chatroom, someone enters the room with an alias "mel"...we welcome him but he didn't reply immediately...maybe he's only observing what people talking inside the room (namboboso) hehehe!...so we go on with our active discussion...and atlast! mel post a "hi" with:) so, we welcome him again and he joined with us...until he asked us if who among us use mig33...it was new to me and i didn't heard mig33 before so i asked a lot of questions and he does answer me. after a long interaction he asked my mobile no. so he can invite me...without a second thought i posted my mobile number, it was my 1st time to give my number to a stranger...after a few minutes i received a sms say "meljwap invites you to mig33 to chat with him go to wap.mig33.com...to make the story short i've dowloaded mig33...until now i enjoy my stay in mig33 world and i thank him for that but i hate him because of him i was addicted to mig33 lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by carelyn on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 am; edited 7 times in total
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you first met sweet mig33?

Post by carelyn Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:20 pm

ali.koplink wrote:lol!
please avoid reply or post that is only smileys...review our forum rules...thank you...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you first met sweet mig33?

Post by lil_angel Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:13 am

Cz butwer Razz hope you are happy now. We are so far from our loved ones, and being a part ofmig33 somehow ease the boredome that we are experiencing. God bless and keep chattin! Love yah.
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:16 pm

nice nick story hah cz Very Happy maybe we could open a topic regarding story of our nicks Idea
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty mig33 is blood of my life.how can i live without it?

Post by naahil_04 Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:11 am

two years ago i was used to chat in mirc.one of my buddy from mirc told me that there were chatin rooms better than this.i asked him what was that?he said mig33.and he gave me web adress.i checked it.at first i fyl bored.again i call him n told that was borin.he taute me how to join n n showed me lots of chat rooms.that day itself i started using mig33.its very interesting.now its part of my life.without it,it is very difficult to live.in shot its blood of my life
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:26 am

thanks for sharing bro naahil Very Happy everybody loves mig33...once you get in it's difficult to get out...anyway, i hope you will introduce yourself to us too sunny
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:18 pm

thanx u admin inspire.god bless u
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony

Character sheet

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty THE CHATTER...

Post by jkakashi01 Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:10 am

i started "chatting" since 2002 in TXTUBE..then i moved to CYBERMYX.there, i found lots of friends and able to see them during saturdays if we have eb...it's been a long time since i stop chatting..then a friend of mine told me bout MIG33..so i started chatting on NOV.2007...and since that day i gained lots of friends and my new found family...THE FORCE... banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:25 am

hahahaha cz inspire why not lol!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:38 am

It was about a year and a half to two ago today when we are still in peperonity, Mariz, my co-author of our site mentioned mig33 in our chatroom. I ask what it is and she said "its a chat program and you can make a call with it" Then we went on with our playfull conversations, putting it aside. It was about 6 months later when I installed it on my cp. I went online, met early frends in Pinoy room, then created Pinoy ME. Invited old friends from peperonity to mig33. And the rest is history.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v1nc1t.d3_f0rce Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 pm

t'was may 2007 when, if i am ryt, a friend of mine told me about mig33, kinda not interested about it but then i tried it last august, been addicted to it since! lol! lol smash have lots of friends and im happy that i've tried it hurrah

v1nc1t.d3_f0rce

Mig33 ID : r4zz0rb4ck

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:24 am

@ bro. jkakashi...it seems that you are really chadik...hmmm...you tried a lot of chatting application hah! Razz hehehe! you're only new to migworld but you gain a lot of friends...that's what mig brings to your life... Very Happy

@admin keen...thanks for inviting me to migworld...without you i think i never experienced the happiness here in migworld I love you

@v1nc1t you're not alone everybody get addicted with mig once you start using it...maybe i can build a rehabilitation for all migchadik lol!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by f0r3v3r_force Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:02 am

it was my night duty last 2007 ramadan when my co worker invite me in mig33 using his id,huh i can not imagined that i will become addict this kind of games in life...thank you MIG33..
f0r3v3r_force
f0r3v3r_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : f0r3v3r_force,j0hn_myqael, you

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 pm

br0. for3v3r your co-w0rker has an overflowing joy in migw0rld thus he can't resist to share it with you... sunny
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty MIG33 AS MY DAILY LIFE

Post by lovelychel Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:40 pm

well,i knew mig33 from my cousin she told me 2 downlod mig33 and i like it.hehehe!having mig was change my life here in riyadh.why?i would say that i am a chat addict b4 i go here in riyadh my field was on computers and i love making softwares even its hard.when i discover mig33 i never start chatting hahaha!coz it reliefs my boredom.i'll never contented without mig33 coz i can chat my love ones also my friends.having mig is perfect 4 me.tnx!!!
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aries_force Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Weeew cousin!!! And from my friend from pinoy tambayan room b4 she told me cz would like to discover chatrooms? O'oh! I said yes! Then she told me hey cz just download mig33. I had been many rooms until i'd visit pinoy dreams room..aha! Forces id! Wht is it? Weew! My cousin lovelychel has a eheem! in migforce..he,he simple we discover migforce...

aries_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : simplegirl_08,aries_babe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:00 pm

it seems bro for3ver and bro jkakashi are new in mig33 world Razz
wow guys you've got a different nice stories on how you met the very popular mig33. Very Happy
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by super_force Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:38 pm

I know mig from my friend in reporo chat. I was join mig33 on november 2006
super_force
super_force

Mig33 ID : super_force
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.migforce-indonesia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:50 pm

@ chel cz i hope you can make a software for anti enter/leave flooding...i'm sure you will be the superstar of mig33! hehehe! Laughing

@ cz aries am glad you've found a way to our home...enjoy!

@ bro little it seems that you are really fond of chatting through mobile...good you have discover mig33, with this we know each other!
sunny
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by super_force Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I am very happy to know you all. Thanks to mig33
super_force
super_force

Mig33 ID : super_force
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.migforce-indonesia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shane28 Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:13 pm

MI CLAIRE, AT FIRST J0INING IN BH0NJ0VI'S SITE I USED MY ID, SHANE Smile THEN I CHANGED IN SMILE ID, TE DANDA FOUNDER INSPIRE, MR.LUNLI IS MY DEAREST FRIEND, S0ME CHATTERS IN BH0NJ0VI AND MR.LUNLI KN0WN ME "SMILE"
shane28
shane28
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : Shane28_force.... oscar_28....... switsmile...... tekti.-.gu
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:44 pm

little_force wrote:I am very happy to know you all. Thanks to mig33
we too are happy to know you bro. little...thanks for joining our family...

@ shane you mean you were there during the GEB of bhonjovi, mr.lunli and paraiso? extend my warmest regards to mr.lunli Smile i think most chatters of peperonity are now here in mig33...me too through peperonity i met mig33...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by isko77 Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:54 pm

I don't even remember how i met mig...in parking lot maybe. Hehe! I heard about this cp software for chatting and I search the web, and that's it. From then on i used mig as a past time... Then I encourage my friends to use it and now they are addicted to mig. Do we have Mig Rehab for chat addicts? rabbit
isko77
isko77

Mig33 ID : nature_force, isko77, singkit77
Mood : How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juville_force Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I meet mig33 May 2006 while am sitting n the bus i stared at d hands of my sitmate i wonder wat she's doin coz her fingers move rapidly & d sound of her cp irritate me n when i look into her face she's smilling den suddenly look sad so due 2 my curiousity i ask her "are you ok?" she replied "of course wat do u think of me?" ngek nphiya atoh hahaha... then she smile at me she said "no am chatting i use mig33 u want 2 try?" den i said sure y not den she xplain more about mig33 blah blah blah! Very Happy and dats d beginning of my lyf n mig33 Very Happy and nw weeeh...Am 1 of d mig33 chadik k k k k....... . lol! i love u mig33...... banana jive banana
juville_force
juville_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : jhulan05

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 pm

cz juville now you're 1 of the people in one corner holding cp and smiling alone...if you you're doing this then, you're a certified mig chadik...

@ bro. isko maybe i will open a rehab for mig33 chadik...but i don't know if they want to be rehabilitated coz they're having more fun here in migworld including me lol!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How did you first met sweet mig33? - Page 2 Empty RE: How did you first met sweet mig33?

Post by jh0s3ph Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:42 am

Even before,i went only to ang internet cafe' just to mke a resume'and then go h0me or hung around,it was december 23,2007, i meet my friend at tahalia shopping center here in jeddah,his id is scorpions-59,he invited me to visit mig33,so i tried to download and it w0rk,s0 i have to register an id s0 i will be able to login,and made my 1st mig33 id,its jhoseph_007.then i was curiour about their id's in pinoy dreams,until i came to decide in joining the FORCE family and n0w 25/7,mig33 chaddik and thru mig33 i had a lot of friends. . dong scorpion-59,thank y0u for inviting me to download mig33 in my cell phone,thank mig33
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next