FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 7 biggest mistake that get men humiliated and how to avoid them

Go down

The 7 biggest mistake that get men humiliated and how to avoid them Empty The 7 biggest mistake that get men humiliated and how to avoid them

Post by heavensangel_force Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 am

First topic message reminder:
Story by: Michael Anderson

"This is unlike anything you have ever seen. It's not just another book or course… It's a simple step-by-step formula that helps you talk to women so they feel immediately attracted to you. Take a few minutes to learn how to grab these exact, step-by-step secrets and…

…crawl inside the head of a flirting expert who's been through the heart ache of dating so you can understand how to attract women without any hassles or frustrations — even if you're shy around women, and even if you've tried everything but failed miserably…

"If you want to take control of your dating life then keep reading, it may be the most important letter you've ever read…

everal months ago, I started up a conversation with two attractive women outside a local bar. After talking to them for several minutes, my friend and I walked into the bar, and that's when it happened…

Even though we told these girls we would catch up later, they wouldn't leave us alone. (Not even for one minute!)

They bought us drinks, gladly drove us around for the night, gave us their numbers and begged us to see them again.

In fact, these are the same typical superior women you see cold-shoulder, laugh and reject men everywhere they go. (At times, even before guys open their mouths!)

So the question is: What did I "say" to make these unapproachable women fall "head over heels" for us? Before I answer this question let me ask you…

It's 9:15pm and you feel it again…

Your palms sweat, your heart thumps and your mind races at 100 miles an hour. There, standing only a few feet away is a beautiful woman you'd like to meet and

Not only does she have the perfect body, beautiful face and golden tan, but her eyes are so magnetic you can't help but continue to admire her and notice how see seems to light up the room with her wonderful personality.

...she's your perfect woman.

But no matter how much you pump yourself up, you can't build up the courage to walk over and start a conversation with her because you realize you don't know what to say and want to avoid feeling embarrassed at all costs because she might laugh at you.

The Biggest Mistake Men
Make With Women...

I know exactly how you feel and I promise that your situation is NOT helpless. Like you, I used to never have the courage to walk up to women because I never knew what to say.

You see, the big problem is that men keep doing the same things that never work, over and over again. Eventually they believe that all beautiful women are mean and give up, settling for any woman they can get - or even worse - no woman at all.

So let me ask you this: Do you want to crawl through life without the sort of women you deserve, feeling depressed and lonely? Let's face it, this is disturbing to even think about. And that's why you want to end your frustration.
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : The 7 biggest mistake that get men humiliated and how to avoid them Th_sad10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down